How many of yall degenerates would put y'all parents in a care home?

Daps
Could never do that to my parents unless staying with me or living on their own would negatively affect the quality of their life.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
My brothers and I have been thinking about this...

One of us may move back to the family home. I don't trust my old folks living alone.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Fortunate enough to have seen none of my grandparents go through that (the one I knew most, my mother's mother, was still living alone at her place when she passed away at like 91 or 92 years old)...Moms passed away, and I know my Pops who's still in very good condition will want to end his life in Central African Republic, where he has family around him...problem is, we his children are all in Europe, and with no plans of moving "back" anytime soon...

When you pops is back in CAR he will have no shortage of relatives to take care of him

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
I'm 21 and my mother is 38, so we're not that far about in age for me to worry too much about the elderly yeas. She makes pretty good money, her investments are doing fine and she keeps herself in shape and maintains good health...................................:demonic: but if worse comes to worse, Life Alert is gon' have to come in the clutch because she would never agree to a home anyway :wow:

LifeAlert-Medical-Alert-For-All-Ages.jpg

lifealert_CO.jpg

For myself in my elderly years, if I'm getting to a point where I can't help myself and enjoy still life and freedom, I'm going to Sweden and gettin' dat work (Physician assisted suicide vacation ) :shrug2:. If they outlaw it by the time I'm old, I'm taking a permanent sleeping pill to da dome :done:

Jayou Ayen

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The East Bay
Yeah but CACS gonna be CACS :manny:

Mommy wiped they ass and took care of them when they was little but white boy gonna throw the bytch in the bushes soon as mommy start shytting her fukkin pants :pachaha:

This doesn't just apply to white people, but a lot of them were basically raised by nannies. I was going to say it's mostly an upper class thing, but it's not. My aunt runs a nursery, and a lot of the parents will leave their children as early as possible, and pick them up as late as they're allowed.
When you grow up without that parental bond, it's probably hard to empathize with them later in life.

AlwaysLurkin

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My dad had to move my grandma in with us cause she's blind in one eye,frail and would be living by herself.My mom has been treating her like shyt,cussing her out,not speaking to her and giving her dirty looks. :mindblown: Don't understand how u can treat a 83 year old like that,surprised she hasn't hit her

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
probably not. my grandmother lived in a senior home and she was treated horribly. i would never let my parents go through that shyt. by the time they'll need constant supervision, i'll probably be retired anyways.

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
My dad had to move my grandma in with us cause she's blind in one eye,frail and would be living by herself.My mom has been treating her like shyt,cussing her out,not speaking to her and giving her dirty looks. :mindblown: Don't understand how u can treat a 83 year old like that,surprised she hasn't hit her

Tell your Pops to bytch slap your moms cuz that shyt :demonic: what she doing to your grandma

PrnzHakeem

FKA LilNukka
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Haven
Most of yall talking that "Im gonna take care of them" must either already be nurses, work with the elderly, or have wishful thinking. How many of yall even have handicap accessible homes? Or plan to?

Yall gonna be proud to have momma in ya home, but then all depressed because she tripped on your living room rug, hit her head, and slipped into a coma.

MR. SNIFLES

**** YOU THUNDAAAAAAAAAAH
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
THUNDER BUDDIES
DEPENDS 100% ON THE SITUATION. THERE ARE TIMES WHERE YOU CAN'T GIVE THE CARE THEY NEED TO LIVE.

BUT IF SHE'S JUST OLD AND NEEDS A PLACE TO LIVE OF COURSE I'D GIVE UP MY MAN CAVE FOR HER.