How Many of Us Have NEVER Used the Ignore Feature?

Bxblaze

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
BXNY
only lames will ignore u ... for real if u ignoring someone because of what they write (opinions, funny shyt ,etc) u need a life .. its only the internet guys

Daps
Reppin
St louis
hoe ass nikkas aint important enough..
b5qsmv.jpg

theoretic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Anybody who uses it is a B+TCH online and offline...That's just how I feel about it...

So, you mean to tell me that some screen name's postings hurt your soul so bad that you need to protect yourself from them, by completely avoiding all online contact with that screen name, especially on a public forum were people of all walks of life share very different opinions about various issues...?

Banning and ignoring people for their opinions is a B+TCH move, as far as I concerned...
No, unless you use the ignore feature....

If you actually start thinking "I am going to ignore such and such" then obviously you take this sh+t way too seriously...

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to ignore any online character, because that's all we are, characters, just having some fun out here, and sometimes, we express things that we know we can never express to real human beings, because of fear of judgement, rejection or whatever...

But the majority of people posting are just regular folks venting, seeking attention, seeking entertainment, sharing ideas and etc...

It's DEFINITELY not "that serious"...Unless you use the ignore button and/or start crying to mods about banning screen names, then you are just a b+tch inside...You must be...
Exactly...

It's just a screen name...If a screen name can piss you off that much, then how do you resolve real life drama at work, with family, with friends, random folks and etc...?

You must be a b_tch to feel so threatened and abused by a screen name to the point that you resort to ignoring that screen name...

I just don't see any other explanation...

:umad:

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
No, unless you use the ignore feature....

If you actually start thinking "I am going to ignore such and such" then obviously you take this sh+t way too seriously...

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to ignore any online character, because that's all we are, characters, just having some fun out here, and sometimes, we express things that we know we can never express to real human beings, because of fear of judgement, rejection or whatever...

But the majority of people posting are just regular folks venting, seeking attention, seeking entertainment, sharing ideas and etc...

It's DEFINITELY not "that serious"...Unless you use the ignore button and/or start crying to mods about banning screen names, then you are just a b+tch inside...You must be...
Yea I see your point either way some people are annoying. I used it for the first time the other day. People are different...

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't use it often. I might use it though cause Binarys ass still bitter and put me on ignore cause I shut her ass down in front of the fellas.

WhatsGoodTy

Ya feel me
Daps
No, it's not that serious, and if some pisses me off they gonna get that work:manny:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is such a inappropriate use of that image...

How can I be mad, if I have NEVER and will NEVER EVER consider ignoring somebody or have the mods ban somebody...?

Even if a screen name hid a GIF of a dirty old man raping a new born baby in the "spoiler" feature and tricked me to click on it, I will NOT ignore or ask for that poster to be banned...

I use that extreme example to highlight the extent of my emotional detachment from any post I have ever read or seen on this forum...

There just isn't anything to be mad about, to be ignored, or to be banned...:smugbiden:

Fervid

Largest Member
Daps
If I don't want to read a post I just scroll past it. :yeshrug: