How Many of Us Have NEVER Used the Ignore Feature?

7PHX

Pro
Daps
I didn't until I started reading the console threads in the arcadium. some people's posts are just a waste of time :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anybody who uses it is a B+TCH online and offline...That's just how I feel about it...

So, you mean to tell me that some screen name's postings hurt your soul so bad that you need to protect yourself from them, by completely avoiding all online contact with that screen name, especially on a public forum were people of all walks of life share very different opinions about various issues...?

Banning and ignoring people for their opinions is a B+TCH move, as far as I concerned...

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
Anybody who uses it is a B+TCH online and offline...That's just how I feel about it...

So, you mean to tell me that some screen name's postings hurt your soul so bad that you need to protect yourself from them, by completely avoiding all online contact with that screen name, especially on a public forum were people of all walks of life share very different opinions about various issues...?

Banning and ignoring people for their opinions is a B+TCH move, as far as I concerned...
Is it that serious?

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ignore function is real bytchmade

theres plenty of posters that i fukkin hate. slaimon, the rhyme king. and then theres the hoegli/mr somebody/cacface trifecta, who drop some gems but for the most part act like huge fakkits. i would never put anyone on ignore tho :pachaha:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
Never use it .. in fact I rarely notice WHO actually posted sumfin I just read the text. Some posters stand out due to an avi or signature or cats like CatPiss and that Morris Day joint he puts in every post. Just never saw the need for it :many:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is it that serious?
No, unless you use the ignore feature....

If you actually start thinking "I am going to ignore such and such" then obviously you take this sh+t way too seriously...

There is ABSOLUTELY no reason to ignore any online character, because that's all we are, characters, just having some fun out here, and sometimes, we express things that we know we can never express to real human beings, because of fear of judgement, rejection or whatever...

But the majority of people posting are just regular folks venting, seeking attention, seeking entertainment, sharing ideas and etc...

It's DEFINITELY not "that serious"...Unless you use the ignore button and/or start crying to mods about banning screen names, then you are just a b+tch inside...You must be...

Daps
Reppin
NULL
man, this is the internet. fukk I look like getting pissed off at a bunch of pixels and typed letters :russ::dahell:
Exactly...

It's just a screen name...If a screen name can piss you off that much, then how do you resolve real life drama at work, with family, with friends, random folks and etc...?

You must be a b_tch to feel so threatened and abused by a screen name to the point that you resort to ignoring that screen name...

I just don't see any other explanation...