How many of u go all out when playing a pick up game

darkmanp

Pro
Daps
Reppin
VA
Only if the opposing team is talkin smack or there is money on the line. I'm not one of those dudes that is going to play a lil kid or female hard. Or intentionally foulin someone on game point so they don't get off a good shot. I'm out there for fun and enjoyment.

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Only if the opposing team is talkin smack or there is money on the line. I'm not one of those dudes that is going to play a lil kid or female hard. Or intentionally foulin someone on game point so they don't get off a good shot. I'm out there for fun and enjoyment.

:heh:

havoc00

Pro
Daps

biAFd.png

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
I used to go all out,until I figured out wait a sec....I'm not going to the NBA:sadbron: If I tear a acl I don't have the Knicks training staff. Now I put that work in for my enjoyment fucc im getting all worked up and sweaty for like its game 7 and I still got shyt to do when I leave the court.

Bilz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles

How are you playing pickup ball if you're not doing this?

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If A. I'm high or B. bytches is watching

Then yeah, I gotta show up somehow. I'm playing tough defense, settin up screens, callin fouls, anything.

But :deadrose: @ nikkas calling back court violations. Yall aint shyt

Texas2step

H-Town it's NOT our year
Daps
I have to because im talking shyt the whole game or before the game. But I mostly go all out at the end if I see we endanger of losing. I just like talking ppl out there game and play hard when it counts bc I know no one can stop me