How many Next Gen gamers actually play their respective console???

Do you even play your Next Gen Console much?

• Total voters

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thing is, i would use my ps4 a lot more if they had media streaming and a youtube app. i'm still gaming on ps4 but i'm glued to the ps3 because at present, it has more features. not to mention ps+ is still better for ps3 and games like TWD and TWAU aren't on nextgen

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
thing is, i would use my ps4 a lot more if they had media streaming and a youtube app. i'm still gaming on ps4 but i'm glued to the ps3 because at present, it has more features. not to mention ps+ is still better for ps3 and games like TWD and TWAU aren't on nextgen
I mean the mere fact it doesn't media stream is killing me. If were to dump my old consoles I'd have to go with boxee box or something. smh

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I play games on my PC damn near daily. Next to that would be my Vita which gets burn everyday because I'm playing Danganropa or Spelunky which is piff.

I hardly play my PS4 because there's nothing out there of interest to me right now for it. My brother on the contrary uses his ps4 everyday. He plays 2k14 on it almost every day and he just copped Tomb Raider. He also watches a lot of netflix or he uses the Youtube.com/tv with his mobile phone.

If you're sitting there wondering why you spent $400 on a PS4 or $500 on a Xbox One, remember these launch titles for PS3/360.
PS3
The aforementioned titles were paltry compared to what launched on PS4/Xb1 today.
Fast forward today and you literally have too much games to play on PS3.

TL;DR?
Wait.

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
I play games on my PC damn near daily. Next to that would be my Vita which gets burn everyday because I'm playing Danganropa or Spelunky which is piff.

I hardly play my PS4 because there's nothing out there of interest to me right now for it. My brother on the contrary uses his ps4 everyday. He plays 2k14 on it almost every day and he just copped Tomb Raider. He also watches a lot of netflix or he uses the Youtube.com/tv with his mobile phone.

If you're sitting there wondering why you spent $400 on a PS4 or $500 on a Xbox One, remember these launch titles for PS3/360.

PS3

The aforementioned titles were paltry compared to what launched on PS4/Xb1 today.

TL;DR?
Wait.
Interesting point. I suppose maybe the jump in graphics, features, and overall stale gaming has me jaded perhaps.

LiIZaneFan1978

2PAC BACK
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hooked the 4 back up for a minute to play Outlast then put it back in my kids room. They play knack and those lego games

Never had PS+ before ps4 so all these free games dropping for ps3 had me switching the 3 back to my main console

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
this...and why do some people not say its a next gen console? outside of trolling, that is....
Because the Wii-U is weaker than the Xbox360/ps3
You calling the OUYA a next gen console as well? Good luck with that :mjlol:
I mean the mere fact it doesn't media stream is killing me. If were to dump my old consoles I'd have to go with boxee box or something. smh
Xbox1 has games and media features... RIGHT NOW
Why do ps4 gamers group up xbots with them when they complain?
Xbox gamers are not crying over a lack of features or games to play. :manny:

PS3

TL;DR?
Wait.
Another sony gamer bringing up PC's, cellphones and ps3's cuz ps4 got NOTHING :whew:
Kameo, PGR3, COD2, Condemned >>>>> Ps3/4 lineup combined. Hands down, not even up 4 debate. Impactly speaking.
COD2 isnt better than Ghost, but COD2 was next gen at its finest and the best shooter around at the time..Great game
Ghost/etc doesnt have that impact

Champion

#RxLife #UCF #FAMU
Daps
Reppin
Chi-Town to Tampa
These reasons and no BC is why I simply can't justify jumping on a PS4 yet. Well that and the fact that I can't find one in stores and refuse to lurk Amazon 24/7 looking for one. :sadcam:

Infamous got me wanting to pull the trigger on one though.:whew:

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
thoughts:

- I do...

- yall killing me with this no games talk...there are plenty of games out there, for both systems....just cause it's not a game you want to play doesnt mean there arent games out....seriously, how many games do yall want on hand at a time? yall barely playing the games that's out now...so when more games get released, 1 of 2 things gonna happen: 1) yall gonna still not be playing games and talk about a backlog; 2) if it's not a game you want to play, yall still gonna claim it's no games out...

- to touch on the no games thing again...I've given xbox 1 owners props for playing the games that's out and not complaining like a lot of the ps4 owners, but they starting to get annoying with the 'ps4 aint got no games and is waiting' talk...seriously, the only game xbox owners are talking about is a game that comes out in march...do yall not realize how ironically stupid that is?.. talking shyt about waiting for games, while waiting for a game...

- of course people are going to still be playing last gen too, if not more...they have a 6-7 year head start on the new gen in terms of a catalog...and are still dropping fiya ass games...ms/sony rushed the new systems trying to capitalize off Nintendo fukking up...although i think they shouldve waited, they moving units, so I cant say it hasn't worked...

LucaBrasi

West Coast Legend
Daps
Reppin
California
No games :what:

Nikka, BF4, Tomb Raider, NBA 2K14, Plus Thief and Infamous coming out in weeks I ain't worried about no games.