How many Next Gen gamers actually play their respective console???

Do you even play your Next Gen Console much?

• Total voters

thesandman

Peace.
Daps
Reppin
Zion
Breh's I gotta tell you. I kind of regret purchasing my ps4 so early. This is the first Gen where I can honestly say that it's kind of dry out there for games. Something is just not the same. Perhaps I'm getting older, the graphics aren't that much better, or just still too earlier in the gen. I can't speak for anyone else but I'm still playing last gen shyt more. Ps Plus has been good to a nikka so I've been running Bioshock Infinite. I'll wait for the games to drop but honestly this is the least impressed I've been by new consoles.

I copped the Wii U because I got a SICK deal on it and was running all the Mario games and now I'm done with that until Kart and Smash drops. What is going on brehs? Ps4 doesn't even have a youtube app yet...can't stream from my computer no mo'...I'm playing Resogun like...damn I paid 400 plus bucks to play this!? Not into the FPS scene anymore so BF4 and COD:Ghosts does nothing for me. Pardon me if this thread has been done before...what is a must have game this gen for either XB1 or ps4..remind me please

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
nikkas don't even know bout the piff. NSMBU's difficulty is crazy is you're trying to get all the coins and exits...

Cause people purchase consoles to toy around with apps instead of PLAYING a game with long lasting value. A great Solo Player campaign is a lost art form these days.

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
Cause people purchase consoles to toy around with apps instead of PLAYING a game with long lasting value. A great Solo Player campaign is a lost art form these days.
bytch stop repeating yourself in every thread

Ice Cold

King of Blades
Daps
I just got done playing through Outlast :whew: got a long weekend gonna get back on the Shadow Fall

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
The last time I played my Wii U was when Zelda Wind Waker came out
the last time I played my Xbox One was in mid December when I got Madden
the last time I played my PS4 was when Tomb Raider Definitive Edition came out.

I've been playing my PS3 mostly lately currently playing Lightning Returns. About to play Danganronpa on my Vita (don't even remember the last time I played that. probably last summer when I played Zero Escape) and about to play Bravely Default my 3DS.

Renkz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played Wii U a month ago, won't play till summer, because of school, got my psp with ys 6 keeping me occupied and KH 2.5 for ps3 in the summer :banderas: