How many classics Kanye got?

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im sorry, but you couldnt hit search on here and find the same threads on this topic?

Daps
Reppin
NYC
I give him 3. Graduation is close. Not a fan of Yeezus and although I liked 808s, I don't think its a classic and might not age well

Yea but Graduation had Can't Tell Me Nothin, Good Life, Flashing Lights... these are all classic tracks. Them shyts will still get play today. Ye could tour on those songs.

808's really only had Heartless and maybe Love Lockdown.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
People sleep on Graduation man. I know it's when he started making more of that "arena" type shyt, but there's a good mic of all his styles on there. Really the only wack song is Drunk and Hot Girls. Homecoming is obviously not as good as the OG version Home with John Legend. Big Brother is a slob fest, but not a terrible song.

The Glory, Everything I Am, and Champion give you some of that older CD/LR Kanye. You start to get some larger feeling songs but still are pretty hip-hop (I Wonder, Flashing Lights, Good Life, Can't Tell Me Nothing. Some hard hitting bare bones shyt, like Barry Bonds and Good Morning.

Underrated IMO. No skits, only one feature. The outside producers killed it (Nottz, Toomp).

I always thought it was his 3rd best album.

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
College Dropout actually sounds SUPER dated if you listen to it now. I still would call it a classic simply because of the undeniable impact it had, and at the time in 2004, it was bulletproof. In retrospect I wish some songs like My Way, Home, or Good Bad Ugly, All Falls Down (original) had made the final cut, but whatever. I think most people would say Late Registration is a better album all around, but Dropout introduced Kanye to the world and it made a huge impact, so I'm fine with people calling it classic.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ive made this post before but heres my college dropout list:

we dont care
all falls down
spaceship
jesus walks
never let me down
get em high
slow jamz
breathe in breaht eout
two words
wire
fam business
last call

THAT is a classic cd. but that shyt had way too many fakkity skits, and some suspect tracks for me to call it a classic

and for the record CD still doesnt sound that dated to me :ehh:

Daps
Reppin
me
CD, LR, Graduation, 808's & MBDTF are all great albums. Yeezus is good but not great. Tbh only thing I had against Yeezus was the amount of songs

and since when does an album have to be "perfect" to be classic??

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
Each of his albums are classic in its own way.

The beauty about Yeezus' discography is that only his first two albums sound the same.

Yeezus' catalog>>>>>>>>>>ballerina two pack's catalog.