How many black people have no interest in going to Africa?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I would like to go, but its not really on my bucket list like that. There are alot of other places I would like to visit first. But if the chance arises, I would be down though I have heard the Amfrican American don't get alot of love in certain areas of Africa

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Yall are trippin. How could you not want to go?

but to answer the question... most sis/brothas I know, not only aren't interested, but are firmly against the idea.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
How many of you would like to go to europe tho. and your ass aint from there either.

:snoop:

Every black american that has gone back to their origin land, has come back a different man. From Malcolm X to Richard Pryor to Chapelle to Ali to Jamie Foxx. That should tell you something...

I've been 3 times, earliest memory was 7. and my worldly view has never been the same. I will never view the cac media the same.

The one place on earth you will never be called a ****** or pulled over by the police, you don't wanna go? :wtf: cac media is a powerful tool :wow:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Most black militant folks aint about that life.
they just like to talk.

I want to visit so badly. i had the opportunity to move to South Africa 2 years ago for a job in Johannesberg (sp) but chickened out. it was with my current company but would be working on a project for MTN down there. I didnt wanna up and move somewhere i have never been before. Heard it's nice tho. My boy lives in Cape Town

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
I think every Black person who is financially able to should travel to an African nation atleast once in their lifetime. No need to explain (for any wise ass who wants to get their :troll: on)

Also there's other places in the world that are living centers of African culture that you could go to and still get a taste of Africa, including Brazil, Colombia, Cuba.