How long will it take for casuals to realize the OKC Thunder are an elite team?

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
:mjcry: Dudes really think the thunder are legit because of a fluke loss
I guess the Jazz are number 1 in the west because they beat the spurs right?
OKC is trash

FTBS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Non-shooting nobodies magically catching fire from 3 for no reason then immediately going back to their stupid non-shooting nobody status is as flukie as it gets. Losing their two best players for the playoffs minutes apart from each other is also really stupid and flukie. They've had terrible luck but when healthy they can compete with anyone in the league.

For starters that had 3 chances to close the team out and didn't get it done. And there is no hot streak that can excuse blowing a 19 pt 4th qtr lead. I could see if they shot like that for a whole game but it was one quarter and the Clips provided no resistance despite being at the crib with a CF berth right there in their grasp. Last year was just shytty luck no doubt. However, their hardcore chokejobs each of the previous two seasons doesn't really provide a basis to think they would have done any better if they had remained healthy.

Higher Tech

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gary, Indiana
They're missing piece but they look better than I expected...what's this I hear about Blake going to OKC? I think they would improve but not by that much, I'd rather them get somebody like Reddikk because they need some outside shooting especially with two good slashers on the floor that don't really have that kinda range.

They paid Adams and Olapido with Blake's money. I'm pretty sure they cant afford him now.

GoddamnyamanProf

Countdown to Armageddon
Daps
And there is no hot streak that can excuse blowing a 19 pt 4th qtr lead. I could see if they shot like that for a whole game but it was one quarter.
Of course there is, we witnessed it, thats what happened. The fact that it came out of nowhere in the 4th quarter for no reason makes it all the more a fluke.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
why is the clippers always included in these elite team discussions? evey year they show that they are 1st or 2nd round status
Injuries are the only thing that mess the clippers up obviously.

This year and the year before injuries messed them up. They would of at least been the Wcf finals easily.

SuaveHooper88

Banned
WOAT
Daps
Breh I hate golden state but their the best talent in the West

Stop it

Fred
golden state has no chance of winning a championship with their current team. I have explained why many times on here and you yourself have seen everything I said come to fruition so far this season.

If they don't make a roster change they will not be finals.

The higher ups that run the team, simply destroyed the team.

The crazy thing is Golden state had problems that could of been easily fixed, instead golden state made moves that made all their flaws even greater and created and even more flawed team. As spurs fan it was great to see it happen. They are not a legitimate threat anymore, unless they make a roster change

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because they have star power and it's LA. The Grizzlies have been just as good as the Clippers for the past several years and have even gotten farther in the playoffs yet we're always an afterthought.

Because the Clippers have actually beaten the top teams before (Spurs 2015, Thunder if cac refs didnt cheat 14)

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Of course there is, we witnessed it, thats what happened. The fact that it came out of nowhere in the 4th quarter for no reason makes it all the more a fluke.

That game 5 was flukish, the next 2 games werent. There were way too many times where theyd build leads, take Cp and Blake out, and resort to Jamal Crawford iso ball. Lack of scoring for long periods with Blake and CP benched was a huge problem that series that moreso lost it for them