how long will it be until whites fomally embrace their own genre of rap?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
exactly whos forcing u to listen to/play Macklemore or any of these artist music. you have your own free will to not play any of their damn music, but yall would rather biitch about the music than paying it no attention. yall biitching because some people like Macklemore music & yall cant grasp that shiit.

and i'm not a Macklemore fan, i've only heard 3 songs from dude. I have yet to hear a full project from dude.

this gay agenda, another person throwing that crap out. what exactly a gay agenda trying to accomplish. please stop repeating that dumb ass shiit.
nobody forces me to listen to KISS, but i still acknowledge that its a distinctly different form of rock from just say, The Beach Boys. and its a gay agenda when nikkas is in givenchy skirts, their social conscious song award goes to this subject, etc.

you comprehend? :shaq2:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nobody forces me to listen to KISS, but i still acknowledge that its a distinctly different form of rock from just say, The Beach Boys. and its a gay agenda when nikkas is in givenchy skirts, their social conscious song award goes to this subject, etc.

you comprehend? :shaq2:

why are u focus on music by people you dont like.
thats what people dont answer.
if you dont like something, you pay it no mind. no consistently biitch about it

so what is Macklemore getting this award do? not like people gonna turn gay because they listen to this 1 song. you folks keep saying people will because of some agenda, but be serious, they wont.

Darth Nubian

I bought my first Ki from my baby momma brother
Daps
Reppin
The Black Star
I'm surprised that somebody hasn't made music focused around the meth and alcoholism in the rural parts of the country.

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
Segregated rap?

:leon:

It's pretty much already there, I think. That's why you see even when white rappers are clamoring for the approval of black rappers and fans they still surround themselves with white people.

That's when you get things like White Girl Mob. They decided that white girls needed a voice in hip hop apparently so they'll form they're own to get back at the dominant group.

Like this video here:

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
PAC wanted to get the Imposters out years ago but everyone that he was crazy.

Ice Water

Nothing
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Stop it slime. White people they only ones that support hip hop anyways. You ever been to a Concert? They love hip hop more then we do, so I'm not surprised.

Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, Alabama
It's pretty much already there, I think. That's why you see even when white rappers are clamoring for the approval of black rappers and fans they still surround themselves with white people.

That's when you get things like White Girl Mob. They decided that white girls needed a voice in hip hop apparently so they'll form they're own to get back at the dominant group.

Like this video here:

shyt is PIFF, lay off brunson bruh. dude better and more hip hop than 90% of black artist in the game right now. Although Riff Raff is the personification of fecal matter.

Depreciating Asset

Please pawg responsibly
Daps
Reppin
Other
OP is spitting that real.

Ya'll remember back when Brandy, Monica, Mariah and Mary were going triple plat? What happened?

Britney, Christina, Katy Perry, Pink, Adele, Miley and now Robin Thicke happened. The white audience who likes a certain type of pop R&B basically shifted to supporting white artists. Yes they still support a few black acts but these black acts (Chris Brown, Usher, B, Rihanna) had to make their music more appealing to whites to sell the same amount.

No doubt this will happen with rap too. Just a matter of time. Didn't ya'll already notice the VMAs featured all white artists white BET awards features all black ones. Segregation already happening...

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP is spitting that real.

Ya'll remember back when Brandy, Monica, Mariah and Mary were going triple plat? What happened?

Britney, Christina, Katy Perry, Pink, Adele, Miley and now Robin Thicke happened. The white audience who likes a certain type of pop R&B basically shifted to supporting white artists. Yes they still support a few black acts but these black acts (Chris Brown, Usher, B, Rihanna) had to make their music more appealing to whites to sell the same amount.
:what:

Are we really throwing Adele in the same group as Britney Spears, Pink and Miley Cyrus?

Robin Thicke only sold 177k his first week, he isn't stopping shyt.

Britney Spears' last album barely made it to plat.

Christina's last album is barely over gold.

Nobody is really going 3-4x plat anymore. Katy Perry's last album went 2.6M, Adele's shyt went diamond :wow: but she's not a pop star. She's in a different class.

Nobody made Chris Brown, Usher, B and Rihanna jump on those pop tracks. They wanted to jump on that EDM wave, it worked for Rihanna and to a lesser extent B. Chris Brown has other issues working against him. Usher just became another dude making similar sounding music.

Didn't ya'll already notice the VMAs featured all white artists white BET awards features all black ones. Segregation already happening...

It's the VMA's, it's aimed at teenage girls, of course the show is gonna have pop stars and teenage boy bands. Has this not always been the case? :dwillhuh: