how long will it be until whites fomally embrace their own genre of rap?

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
watched the mockery of the vma's last night, and the schism is definitely coming, if not already. from the onset of eminem, to this, there definitely are two different rap worlds. what yall think? :ld:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Jump through the hoop there little buddy.

blog+230.jpg

151_Pr00f

All Star
Daps
Reppin
In the Clouds
I already thought there was a schism between "trap" and "hip hop" since trap music is held at a ridiculously low standard compared to other forms of rap but oh well bring on the new wave.

director_of_bands

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
qc NC
you are on point..I thought this was already a formality...especially in the club scene...you got the hood/hip hop clubs who play the aggressive trap sht (my preference), then you got the :mjpls: type of clubs where the safe rap is played and the nggas have to bow down to the cacs to get in...

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not really. i don't think white folks likes rap as a whole sans Em, (white) party rappers like Flo Rida and I guess macklemore now.

can't really see a sub genre for their shyt though. Like how would you distingush a section to put Thrift shop raps, slut pride raps pro gay raps, etc?

you might as well settle off watching white music award shoes for a while then. Macklemore gonna sweep this year, Em does it next year

by 2015 Bugatti Biebs rap career is probably off the ground. :lupe:

but really, it's just the VMAs. and one of the worst ones yet. first 30 minutes was just.....

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
i say this, because i hate how they are thrusting macklmore into the limelight. shyt sucks, and it shouldnt be in the same category as our rap music. from nas, to gucci mane, it is a different form of rap. and the VMA's, more than pushing their gay agenda, i feel was the official schism of the two brands. their can be crossovers (see 2chainz' performance) but these brands are going in two totally different directions.

and kanye is one of their token black guys

@mozichrome at least allow a 24 hour grace period for us to talk about what we saw. :damn:

mozichrome

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i say this, because i hate how they are thrusting macklmore into the limelight. shyt sucks, and it shouldnt be in the same category as our rap music. from nas, to gucci mane, it is a different form of rap. and the VMA's, more than pushing their gay agenda, i feel was the official schism of the two brands. their can be crossovers (see 2chainz' performance) but these brands are going in two totally different directions.

and kanye is one of their token black guys

@mozichrome at least allow a 24 hour grace period for us to talk about what we saw. :damn:

exactly whos forcing u to listen to/play Macklemore or any of these artist music. you have your own free will to not play any of their damn music, but yall would rather biitch about the music than paying it no attention. yall biitching because some people like Macklemore music & yall cant grasp that shiit.

and i'm not a Macklemore fan, i've only heard 3 songs from dude. I have yet to hear a full project from dude.

this gay agenda, another person throwing that crap out. what exactly a gay agenda trying to accomplish. please stop repeating that dumb ass shiit.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know a lot of you fakkits will blame eminem, but lets be real, Weezy is probably the main reason(as far as rappers go), why rap is so soft and pop now :smh: