How long until Phil shows up in the E?

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
That quote makes me want a Nash on-screen role again
I’d take Nash on commentary in AEW over Show and Henry being there in Any capacity. Can’t fault anyone for getting a bag off a money mark tho :manny:

Punk retiring completely makes more sense at this point than him working under Haitch

…but if the post-Vince WWE was willing to actually talk with Punk without “playing games” for the sake of doing business?? My fukkin god :russ:

“We need all the big names we can rustle up for Hollywood ‘Mania!” :troll:

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
During the latest "Kliq This" podcast, Kevin Nash addressed the fact that CM Punkmade fun of Kevin Nash 8 years ago for being in the ring at 55 years old, then now, said that he himself is old and tired at age 43 at the AEW scrum:

At 42 years old, Phil is tired," Nash said. "He’s beat up. I was in the ring at 55 and he was cutting the promo on me, ‘Click. Click, I can hear your knees, lol. I thought you were dead’ That motherfu**er is cutting that promo on me and he sits there at 42 years old."

"I guess in retrospect, like, when I actually thought about it, it was like, oh no, he didn’t lose his sh*t. That’s toxic shock. He didn’t pull his tampon out. He’s fu**ing got toxic shock syndrome. I thought about that and I googled him. I said, 42. The dude didn't wrestle for 10 fu**ing years. It’s like a ‘75 Eldorado with 102 miles on it. Motherfu**er, don't tell me you're tired. Shut the fu*k up. All you guys at AEW, you bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You’re 1099s. You know what that means? You were painting somebody’s fu**ing house, you guys got in a fight, and they told you you’re all suspended. Wasn't it after the fu**ing deal? You guys can’t work that out? I haven’t heard if they were suspended without pay. So they’re the fu**ing cop that fu**ing shoots the guy 23 times in the back and then sits at his desk. That’s an effective way to fu**ing manage. What a bunch of shyt.”

:mjlol:
Nash still remembered that Venom huh?

I knew he took Big Kevs soul on that promo.....
Not many have gotten the better of Nash on the mic.
And even Fewer than that have managed cook his ass.
Punk was the one did....and Big Kev still feel some kinda way about it :mjlol:

sbud

All Star
Daps
Nash still remembered that Venom huh?

I knew he took Big Kevs soul on that promo.....
Not many have gotten the better of Nash on the mic.
And even Fewer than that have managed cook his ass.
Punk was the one did....and Big Kev still feel some kinda way about it :mjlol:
There’s always a badder motherfukker out there. Even on the microphone.

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
You never say never in wrestling, for my own selfish reasons being a Punk guy I'd like to see back in a part time role in the WWE, but with Triple H taking over the helm it's tough to say. When Vince was still around there was some sort of a chance. He may be washed now anyway so.

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Anything Is Possible But I Doubt He Wants To Be There And I Doubt HHH Wants Him Fukking Up The Oositive Vibe They Got Going On There

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
Perhaps if he really wants to rectify how his career ends. He can do a part time deal lasting 1 year. Come back after he's healthy, work only the necessary storylines and then main event WrestleMania. Then retire.

shyt is only gonna happen if punk swallows pause his pride and HHH/Steph are willing to do business for 1 year