How long until Phil shows up in the E?

Daps
During the latest "Kliq This" podcast, Kevin Nash addressed the fact that CM Punkmade fun of Kevin Nash 8 years ago for being in the ring at 55 years old, then now, said that he himself is old and tired at age 43 at the AEW scrum:

At 42 years old, Phil is tired," Nash said. "He’s beat up. I was in the ring at 55 and he was cutting the promo on me, ‘Click. Click, I can hear your knees, lol. I thought you were dead’ That motherfu**er is cutting that promo on me and he sits there at 42 years old."

"I guess in retrospect, like, when I actually thought about it, it was like, oh no, he didn’t lose his sh*t. That’s toxic shock. He didn’t pull his tampon out. He’s fu**ing got toxic shock syndrome. I thought about that and I googled him. I said, 42. The dude didn't wrestle for 10 fu**ing years. It’s like a ‘75 Eldorado with 102 miles on it. Motherfu**er, don't tell me you're tired. Shut the fu*k up. All you guys at AEW, you bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You’re 1099s. You know what that means? You were painting somebody’s fu**ing house, you guys got in a fight, and they told you you’re all suspended. Wasn't it after the fu**ing deal? You guys can’t work that out? I haven’t heard if they were suspended without pay. So they’re the fu**ing cop that fu**ing shoots the guy 23 times in the back and then sits at his desk. That’s an effective way to fu**ing manage. What a bunch of shyt.”

:mjlol:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
The ONLY way I can imagine Punk back in WWE is if he gets a temporary contract that GUAREENTEES a main event spot at WrestleMania. With that being I cannot imagine Punk wanting HHH to be his boss in any compacity so I doubt a WWE return will ever happen.

Bob-omb

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Sacramento, CA
Depends how his bank account looks and if he’s willing to cash in a Saudi check :mjgrin:

Besides that, a Hall of Fame induction is my guess.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
He doesn't need to come back, he can rest on his laurels, and continue to put people over, and continue to wrestle jobbers cause he loves the sport, and he wait I thought it said Bryan Danielson 😂 my bad

Unless Punk is headlining WrestleMania I doubt it
You funny :russ:

• Haha
Reactions: jeh

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
During the latest "Kliq This" podcast, Kevin Nash addressed the fact that CM Punkmade fun of Kevin Nash 8 years ago for being in the ring at 55 years old, then now, said that he himself is old and tired at age 43 at the AEW scrum:

At 42 years old, Phil is tired," Nash said. "He’s beat up. I was in the ring at 55 and he was cutting the promo on me, ‘Click. Click, I can hear your knees, lol. I thought you were dead’ That motherfu**er is cutting that promo on me and he sits there at 42 years old."

"I guess in retrospect, like, when I actually thought about it, it was like, oh no, he didn’t lose his sh*t. That’s toxic shock. He didn’t pull his tampon out. He’s fu**ing got toxic shock syndrome. I thought about that and I googled him. I said, 42. The dude didn't wrestle for 10 fu**ing years. It’s like a ‘75 Eldorado with 102 miles on it. Motherfu**er, don't tell me you're tired. Shut the fu*k up. All you guys at AEW, you bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You bunch of dumb motherfu**ers. You’re 1099s. You know what that means? You were painting somebody’s fu**ing house, you guys got in a fight, and they told you you’re all suspended. Wasn't it after the fu**ing deal? You guys can’t work that out? I haven’t heard if they were suspended without pay. So they’re the fu**ing cop that fu**ing shoots the guy 23 times in the back and then sits at his desk. That’s an effective way to fu**ing manage. What a bunch of shyt.”

:mjlol:

That quote makes me want a Nash on-screen role again

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
A decade long plan will finally come to an end:wow:

CM-Punk-Triple-H-Shawn-Michaels.jpg

Hey_zeus

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's possible. H was the broker to mend all of Vinces old beefs so we know he can make this work. But this isn't for Vince. He's got issue with Punk himself. Never say never...