How long until cacs start saying "thot" and make the word "turn up" and twerking status?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
"Chiraq" needs to go straight to the bushes. I hate that term. It portrays Chicago in an extremely negative light and further stigmatizes black people in general. And the fact that black people and those shytty Chicago rappers like Chief Keef are embracing it makes it even worse.

Like I stated in another thread, I question the motives of people like Chief Keef and why they get all the attention that they're receiving.
I know those guys. They're legit who they say they are. Also, Chiraq is a dope term. I dig it.

If you're going to complain about anything to do with Black people in Chicago complain about the housing discrimination that's in effect over here.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
I know those guys. They're legit who they say they are. Also, Chiraq is a dope term. I dig it.

If you're going to complain about anything to do with Black people in Chicago complain about the housing discrimination that's in effect over here.
Dope term :dahell:

Daps
Reppin
VOID
End of this year...

Just wait til you watch an E! award special and "turn up" is abused by Joan Rivers to the point you wish you never used it at all.

flea

Legend
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Dade County
The other day two white broads invited me to get "turnt up" and play some beer pong