How long until cacs start saying "thot" and make the word "turn up" and twerking status?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
not a moment too soon. i want those phrases to die out. white people can take all the corny ratchet shyt blacks and latinos come up with for all i care. :camby:

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Thot is still dope. Sorry, it just is.

My GBE friends did right by slang with the words "thot" and "Chiraq."

"Chiraq" needs to go straight to the bushes. I hate that term. It portrays Chicago in an extremely negative light and further stigmatizes black people in general. And the fact that black people and those shytty Chicago rappers like Chief Keef are embracing it makes it even worse.

Like I stated in another thread, I question the motives of people like Chief Keef and why they get all the attention that they're receiving.

mrken12

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
:snoop:I saw a commercial for that Mio water flavor shyt and they said "turn up" your water.. We can't have shyt

It just further proves how much white people don't have a culture. Unless if we count crazy stunts like skydiving and hugging lions, destroying civilizations, oppressing large groups of people for trivial reasons, and appropriating the cultures of others as part of their culture.

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
Slang generated by young people, is spread and popularized through music, and "music" seeks wide adoption and popularity. lil john does not consider himself a success until everyone is using the slang he uses in his songs.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:I saw a commercial for that Mio water flavor shyt and they said "turn up" your water.. We can't have shyt
Listen to a pop station and hear the wack cacs using turn up and shyt :mjlol:

Box Cutta

Bumbling Sidekick
Daps
Reppin
Sanitation Department
Pretty sure they already know of thot.

I think there was some WSHH video posted in JBO a couple months ago of some white bytch complaining about how some other cac whore was "calling me a thot"....:pachaha: Can't find it now though.