how is the NBA still the thug league?

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah but most of the "faces of the franchise" are white....In fact the NFL is the last major sport where the most important and popular position is dominated by American born white males...Basketball, hockey, baseball, soccer and boxing can't say the same...

8 of the last 10 league MVP's have been white....The 70% number is misleading because a lot of them are just viewed as supporting actors to the main star....

If the NBA had 12 Larry Birds (like the NFL does with the QB position) then the fact the league is 85% Black wouldn't matter...It could never be viewed as a thug league when the faces of the franchise look like traditional America...

That's why the Black QB is so feared and maligned in certain circles....If it becomes a trend then the NFL becomes the NBA....

Real goddamn sad if this is the case. What are does folks going to do, stop watching sports? I guess that's why some teams in the NBA and Lin were so popular.

Savior

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang
The hate towards the nba these days is some of the most disgusting case of cism out there. When's the last time u heard of an nba player getting in major trouble? The league's done an amazing job of cleaning up its image even tho it wasn't that serious in the first place. Yet go over to espn and all u see is thug this and thug that. Thug is the new ****** for them and has been for a min. shyts disgusting

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
shyt is so ridiculous that an nba player was the most hated athlete in the world just because he left a team in free agency. :comeon:

the next guy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
shyt is so ridiculous that an nba player was the most hated athlete in the world just because he left a team in free agency. :comeon:

Amen. When has LeBron done anything CLOSE to a 2nd tier NFL player. Only Kobe has a case to be ripped, and even then people didn't pile on Ben Roth until the second attack.

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Cause the NBA got nikkas stealing and shooting:mjpls:

i47hi15nk5uyzzcp4m.gif

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
people still calling the NBA thugs? With Lebron being the most recent memory in white people's minds?

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Man, I have heard MULTIPLE people (in real life) refer to LeBron as a thug. LEBRON of all people. Some of these cacs are delusional.

ridiculous. All i hear from white people who don't watch basketball is they kinda remember Lebron going to Miami.