How Is She Not Considered The GOAT PAWG

Tae

All Star
Daps
Oh and I seen your pics... And you still ain't answer my question when I asked you where are you from...:ufdup:what you hiding?...

i never knew you asked me that :ld:
i'm from trinidad.[/QUOTE]
:comeon: I inboxed you shorty...[/QUOTE]

i don't check my inbox like that. :yeshrug: i figure most dudes are just sending dikk pics.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Snow-Phat-Russell-Wilson-5.jpg

Snow-Phat-Russell-Wilson-2.jpg

tumblr_ng2zk809Jc1r3zbodo1_500.jpg

10802895_324068601133389_852371907_n.jpg

tumblr_ngt2egriiN1ttccdfo1_1280.jpg

something's in the water brehs.
i dunno what the fukk it is, but keep pumpin it

:banderas: Snowphat, name like that just rolls off the tongue

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Legit :deadmanny:

Ass like hers has you wanting to take over kingdoms and shyt:sadcam:

I can only date/fukk girls with phat asses. Can't have nothing else :mjcry:
bytches like that, specially pawgs like that, have way too many options to be loyal. think of the DMs she gets on a daily basis. There's gotta be hundreds of brehs tryin 2 holla. it only takes one dude to get through :snoop:
like that one dedicated ass sperm beating all the other thirsty ass burrowing ass sperm to holla at the egg :pachaha:

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
bytches like that, specially pawgs like that, have way too many options to be loyal. think of the DMs she gets on a daily basis. There's gotta be hundreds of brehs tryin 2 holla. it only takes one dude to get through :snoop:
like that one dedicated ass sperm beating all the other thirsty ass burrowing ass sperm to holla at the egg :pachaha:

True, that's why when you get one, its practically a requirement to put down the dikk. :lawd:

You would be shocked how many white girls have transformed into pawgs in the last decade.

I honestly don't like fukking with these Instagram how's for the precise reason you mentioned, their heads stay gassed up because of every tom dikk n harry trying to spread them loins:francis:

I like the white girls who are pawgs but don't know it yet :steviej: