How Is She Not Considered The GOAT PAWG

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Why should I?
Could just applaud a certified PAWG huh, you just had to look for a way to shyt on black women :shaq2: most of whom (even on IG) already natural have bodies like this. :camby:

Cool. I hope you have no problem with black women who believe white men are of a higher echelon than black men. :sas1:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Couldn't just applaud a certified PAWG huh, you just had to look for a way to shyt on black women :shaq2: most of whom (even on IG) already natural have bodies like this. :camby:

Cool. I hope you have no problem with black women who believe white men are of a higher echelon than black men. :sas1:

do you lurk these threads just to find shyt to get offended by :laff:

Tae

All Star
Daps
Its obvious you're hurt. Stop the charades

Hurt by what :wtf:

I'm just having fun out chere.

tip-dance.gif

do you lurk these threads just to find shyt to get offended by :laff:

No. But you damn sure seem to lurk my ass. :stopitslime:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hurt by what :wtf:

I'm just having fun out chere.

tip-dance.gif

No. But you damn sure seem to lurk my ass. :stopitslime:
oh please

probably haven't addressed you over 5 times on this site. :mjlol: don't play yaself.

besides, you make yourself easy to find in threads about latinas and pawgs. wonder why :mjpls:

Tae

All Star
Daps
oh please

probably haven't addressed you over 5 times on this site. :mjlol: don't play yaself.

besides, you make yourself easy to find in threads about latinas and pawgs. wonder why :mjpls:

Name one time I have addressed you first. :sas1:.....Exactly :camby:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Name one time I have addressed you first. :sas1:.....Exactly :camby:

bruh I'll never need a rhyme or reason to address anyone on this site, sit your sensitive ass down somewhere. stick to monitoring what other races of women get more attention than you

Tae

All Star
Daps
bruh I'll never need a rhyme or reason to address anyone on this site, sit your sensitive ass down somewhere. stick to monitoring what other races of women get more attention than you

Breh, I never said you needed a reason to address me I said you always do. :sas1: Looks like you are the one getting in your feelings. :umad:You could just leave me be but I doubt you will do that. :sas2:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, I never said you needed a reason to address me I said you always do. :sas1: Looks like you are the one getting in your feelings. :umad:You could just leave me be but I doubt you will do that. :sas2:

I guess I could ignore you 100% but I like playing you in these threads because of why you appear in them in the first place. I'm whimsical to a fault I guess. :mjcry:

On the real I find your sort of insecurity disheartening but I don't know what do to it other than poke fun

Tae

All Star
Daps
I guess I could ignore you 100% but I like playing you in these threads because of why you appear in them in the first place. I'm whimsical to a fault I guess. :mjcry:

On the real I find your sort of insecurity disheartening but I don't know what do to it other than poke fun

Breh you're not playing anyone but yourself, :beli: you are the one following me. You care more about what I am doing than I do you.
Congrats, you are the first person on my ignore list. :camby:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Couldn't just applaud a certified PAWG huh, you just had to look for a way to shyt on black women :shaq2: most of whom (even on IG) already natural have bodies like this. :camby:

actually it was a twisted form of.... whatever

i was saying when you see an ass THAT poked out, it's usually fake.. even black girls who are naturally with ass, still pay to get that retarded ass fake booty shyt.. or shop their pics to get it...

she white and doesn't even have to go through that.. so imagine if black women just saved the 5 gs and got a bike to ride... it was a halfhearted joke

but no... most them asses are NOT real fam... hate to break it to you. you couldn't post 10 black women with naural asses like this from IG.. that's kinda the point of all these IG thots.. fake ass make the money

Tae

All Star
Daps
FYI that guy's not black, he's mixed white and asian:sas2:

i figured as much when he agreed to that statement. not even chris b. would've agreed with that. i usually bypass comments like that becuase i figure dudes are trolling but i slipped :snoop:
the c00ns around here make it pretty hard to distinguish between who is a racist white man and who is a racist black man. :manny: