How Integration Killed Black Egypt [Amos Wilson]

ridedolo

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On the Book destruction of black civiliazation it talks in depth how hundreds of years of integration led to whites(arabs, Greeks, Phonecia, Persians,Caanaites etc). In short nikkas were probably PAWGin back then. Smh.

yeah exactly. it goes in depth about the mulatto problem with the asians/ african kids. they would straight up turn on their black mothers and assimilated to the asian side. too bad more black people dont know this and see that theyre playing into their own genocide...:francis:

ThatTruth777

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Integration sure did destroy Kemet. I'm not trying to hurt black males but lets be real about something that black women are afraid to address and black males are in denial about: This interracial shyt that y'all are have historically been obsessed with has compromised us as a people. Black women have some self hatred but black male self hatred is on another level. And no black person wants to talk about it. Men who have historically attempted to breed their own selves out of existence obviously feels some type about themselves; they don't even want to reproduce themselves. And will ruin a whole empire just to have access to non black women and mixed race children. And this behavior is rampant even today. Which tells me if more non black women were open to black males we black people would go extinct.

Lets see it was first the Assyrians, then the Arabs, then crakas, Indians, Lebanese, and now the Chinese. All of these people can step to African males and make them their bytch then have their way with Africa. All because of black male self hatred. People love to talk about black women and how flawed we are so 2016 needs to the year we really tell the black male about himself. Black male betrayal of Africa and black women set this whole 2,000 years of black oppression into motion. And y'all are consistent too. Never does anybody in our community talk about this.

Look at these Arab flunkies. Seems nothing has changed nikkas still love these wonky, ordinary ass white women today. Now y'all love Asians which makes sense now that the Chinese are our new masters.
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o2_250.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o1_400.jpg
tumblr_nzay2sri2v1qclof3o8_1280.jpg
Embarrassing. :mjlol:

You sure about all that? One thing that I know happen for sure was that the arabs castrated black males and pawned them off as guards otherwise known as eunuchs. They raped the women and either killed the children or used them to push further into the interior regions. The only thing embarrassing is how easily you're willing to insult dead men who had more a more intact culture than your pitiful hatred and deserved a better ending to their lives.

Jammer22

All Star
Daps
I'm of the opinion that what the Egyptians needed to do was to assimilate groups into their orbit rather than integrate them. One leaves the ethnic group intact on certain level and sets Egypt up to be infiltrated easily .

Them ethnic loyalties die very hard and the information and civilization opened to outsiders would place the Egyptian state in a certain level of danger.

Meanwhile, the other completely subsumes the ethnic group into the dominant culture. Egypt did not do this as well as it could have IMO.

It should be mentioned that peoples like the Libyans, ethnic Africans also integrated into Egypt and undermined it as well because they were integrated and not assimilated.

So I emphasize again that ruthlessness was still something the Egyptians lacked and what ultimately doomed them.

I think we should all attempt to also ask the question of why did the Egyptians choose to integrate instead of assimilation as well.

5star

Banned
Daps
Integration sure did destroy Kemet. I'm not trying to hurt black males but lets be real about something that black women are afraid to address and black males are in denial about: This interracial shyt that y'all are have historically been obsessed with has compromised us as a people. Black women have some self hatred but black male self hatred is on another level. And no black person wants to talk about it. Men who have historically attempted to breed their own selves out of existence obviously feels some type about themselves; they don't even want to reproduce themselves. And will ruin a whole empire just to have access to non black women and mixed race children. And this behavior is rampant even today. Which tells me if more non black women were open to black males we black people would go extinct.

Lets see it was first the Assyrians, then the Arabs, then crakas, Indians, Lebanese, and now the Chinese. All of these people can step to African males and make them their bytch then have their way with Africa. All because of black male self hatred. People love to talk about black women and how flawed we are so 2016 needs to the year we really tell the black male about himself. Black male betrayal of Africa and black women set this whole 2,000 years of black oppression into motion. And y'all are consistent too. Never does anybody in our community talk about this.

Look at these Arab flunkies. Seems nothing has changed nikkas still love these wonky, ordinary ass white women today. Now y'all love Asians which makes sense now that the Chinese are our new masters.

:mjcry:

You right. We gotta do better.

:to:

Missy85

Pro
Daps
You sure about all that? One thing that I know happen for sure was that the arabs castrated black males and pawned them off as guards otherwise known as eunuchs. They raped the women and either killed the children or used them to push further into the interior regions. The only thing embarrassing is how easily you're willing to insult dead men who had more a more intact culture than your pitiful hatred and deserved a better ending to their lives.[/QUOTE] what are you talking about?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple

:ohlawd:

I've been sayin this for years but all these nikkas say is why am I concerned who another nikkas bones :what:

All black men are concerned about is being with non black women or black women who are mixed with something and don't even have African features. Just look at these idiot Black entertainers and athletes. Lamar Odom is a total embarassment ODin over some dumb ass white bytch who is ugly like Khloe Kardashian..All they do is lust after white women it's disgusting to me..

I swear sometimes I feel like we are just hopeless..