How important is backward compatible to you?

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
Its important to me. New hardware with a handful of my favorite games I already own for free means my gaming library stays intact and my old hardware can be let go of. The newest games are not always the best, especially the games that are released yearly or close to it. Look at the COD games alone.

Uchiha God

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don’t really care. Like someone said, I struggle with time to get around new games, fukk I look like dedicating the few moments I get to play to old games?

Also, generally speaking, I have this thing that once we are into a new console gen and experiencing new games, them other old joints feel dated in movement, scope and potential. Very few games escape this. So yeah, my interest in playing old games is low from the start.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
As someone who skipped the PS4 completely, BC is what has me contemplating getting a day 1 PS5 and I don't even game like that

Bathing Ape

BAPE
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
JPN
My backlog is so ridiculous that by the time the next consoles drop I'd have a hell of alot of games to finish. Still have RDR2 to complete and I've had it since release. In the middle of playing shenmue 1, hitman 1 and 2 then I still have to cop ass creed one of these days

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
:mjlol: where you been
I started a new job so I haven’t been on here as much. At my last job I pretty much did nothing all day and sat at a computer waiting for something to do since I was always able to knock out my work faster than everyone else. That’s how I spent so much time on here every morning on the weekdays.
I just got a job with the city working as the full time videographer which is crazy exciting. I been getting familiar with everything. Once I get a hold of how everything is I’ll be back on here more often.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I started a new job so I haven’t been on here as much. At my last job I pretty much did nothing all day and sat at a computer waiting for something to do since I was always able to knock out my work faster than everyone else. That’s how I spent so much time on here every morning on the weekdays.
I just got a job with the city working as the full time videographer which is crazy exciting. I been getting familiar with everything. Once I get a hold of how everything is I’ll be back on here more often.
Grats

ball15life

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The unknown
Very important. Was actually 75% done with Banjo Kazooie on the XB1...excited to see how it looks enhanced now

Gonna go with perfect dark next :ahh:

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
I was 90% digital this gen so it's important, I need the PS5 to have BC for the PS4 at least. They already confirmed it so I'm good. :whew: