How Has the Bald Look Affected Your Rate Of Pulling Women??

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
i went ahead and shaved my head bald for the 1st time today. i think it looks pretty good. im muscular/athletic built so i got that goin for me. im just wondering how has rockin the baldy affected the type of women u pull. im imagining younger chicks not going for that look as much as an older woman but i could be wrong :yeshrug:. my question is how did going bald(whether by choice or not) affect your success rate with the women? specifically with younger women(21-29)

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
i went ahead and shaved my head bald for the 1st time today. i think it looks pretty good. im muscular/athletic built so i got that goin for me. im just wondering how has rockin the baldy affected the type of women u pull. im imagining younger chicks not going for that look as much as an older woman but i could be wrong :yeshrug:. my question is how did going bald(whether by choice or not) affect your success rate with the women? specifically with younger women(21-29)

them bytches are shaving their heads too. Fair game :manny:

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
Honestly I have never had more success looks wise with women until I started fully shaving my head and going with the clean cut look.

It started when I was a senior in college and them hair cuts was runnin dudes $15 plus tip (mind you haircuts were every other week tops) so it cost a grip.

My roomates and I just decided to use electric razors and shave ourselves bald. Since then I never looked back.

In this city, a dark skin 6'+ dude, with muscles, shaved head and dresses good will be eatin like it was his last meal.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I dunno I've been bald since like 21

Never had issues though and I'm 160lbs skinny on a good day :smugfavre:

PhonZhi

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atl, Ga by way of Alabama
Honestly I have never had more success looks wise with women until I started fully shaving my head and going with the clean cut look.

It started when I was a senior in college and them hair cuts was runnin dudes $15 plus tip (mind you haircuts were every other week tops) so it cost a grip.

My roomates and I just decided to use electric razors and shave ourselves bald. Since then I never looked back.

In this city, a dark skin 6'+ dude, with muscles, shaved head and dresses good will be eatin like it was his last meal.
:scusthov: im moving to the Atl area bout 2 weeks from now and besides the fact the hairline is about :rip: i know haircuts would kill my pockets since i have to keep it low

Joe Chink

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you so insecure that you need to make a thread about this? This is bringing down the quality of The-Coli.