How Gaza Has Shaken Black Politics

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
Maybe it wasn’t you but someone made it very clear that Jews were not and could not be Americans and therefore are not entitled to special interests. I don’t feel comfortable debating that because of historical parallels.

WTF does that have to do with me or with this thread?

AIPAC isn't a pro-Jewish lobby group. Most American Jews don't even agree with it. It's a pro-ISRAEL lobby group.

I think I previously pointed out that AIPAC would exist with or without the citizens united ruling.

You still don't get the point. I'm not saying that Citizens United created AIPAC. I'm saying that you can't complain about Citizens United and claim it is going to fukk up democracy if you then turn around and say AIPAC isn't a problem.

Either outside money flooding into campaigns is an issue or its not. You can't have it both ways.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
PSA TO DWIGHTS:

Y’all gotta stop seeking perfection which is huge feature of white supremacy culture and seek solidarity.

Dr. king told us to watch out for yt liberals…. Yt folks will fold under the least amount of pressure. Yall gotta get more resilient and learn to practice solidarity. Yt culture is one of extraction and disposablity. yall ready to throw Joe away over a 90 min debate and ignore the last 3.5 years of mostly good work.

Do i agree with all the policies? hell no! especially those policies that address immigration and israel. However, when it comes to taxes, social supports, student loan relief, reproductive justice infrastructure, AND PRESERVING DEMOCRACY he gets it mostly right and will get my vote in November.

:salute:

HiphopRelated

In Broad Daylight
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My brother's keeper
WTF does that have to do with me or with this thread?

AIPAC isn't a pro-Jewish lobby group. Most American Jews don't even agree with it. It's a pro-ISRAEL lobby group.

You still don't get the point. I'm not saying that Citizens United created AIPAC. I'm saying that you can't complain about Citizens United and claim it is going to fukk up democracy if you then turn around and say AIPAC isn't a problem.

Either outside money flooding into campaigns is an issue or its not. You can't have it both ways.
It's not like Israel isn't in the damn name.

If some group was lobbying for Chinese affairs, they would get those commie spies up out the paint in a minute

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Black American politicians should focus using their political will to push for the improvement of black Americans who put them in office.

When they don't have to waste their time with counterproductive defenses of benign positions.

:manny:

You are a AIPAC dikk sucking POS but you are correct FBA's should put our issues above all else.