Reppin
don't get dudes who mess with married chicks, but it is whatever

TheHonorableOmarSharif

HOLGang President U.N.I.T. Representative
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte by way of Chucktown What
You already had made up in your mind what you was gonna do anyway. Well, just be careful with what you do. :shaq:

Naw...I had legtimate concerns...I'm not a total sociopath...but I was coereced into being cool with it. I trust big butts and a smile. Besides, I left out the main concern I had with following up with it...:usure:

King Poetic

I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
rsbootyshatta.blogspot.com011.jpg

MY DYCK SAYING ---:blessed::blessed::blessed:

BUT MY MIND SAY --:whoa:

Believe me these church women and men cheat more than the people they always putting down... There's the bible and then it's there interpretation of the bible...

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Naw...I had legtimate concerns...I'm not a total sociopath...but I was coereced into being cool with it. I trust big butts and a smile. Besides, I left out the main concern I had with following up with it...:usure:
Well, like I said before man if you want to do it then go ahead. You are 2 consenting adults. If that's what she wants to do, then knock it out the park.....

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
Maybe it's the non-believer in me, but I'd f*ck anyone's wife unless it's a family members or my best friend's.

Like, I wouldn't pursue her, but if she threw it at him, may God have mercy on her soul :smugfavre:

Just don't let her know where you work, where you live, and get a burner cell-phone for when she calls.......oh and stay strapped if you live in an open carry state

TooLazyToMakeUp1

LWO suicide bomber
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Out here in my damn drawls
:obama: Preciate it...working on finding a new church home, though....

:russ: If you're having impure thoughts about a Pastor's wife, maybe you need to take a break from church and find God somewhere else

Imagine being in church and the collection plate comes around, and he's stops service like, "Naw naw, YOU put $150 in and don't pass the plate until you pay:birdman:. You f*cked my wife breh, and that's how much the hoe is goin' for."

Everybody in the church gon' look at you like :no::wtb::aicmon::demonic::what::ufdup::beli: