How flaky are the women in your life?

TheArchitect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I haven't been flaked on much, but then again I didn't go after that many females...but thing is, when they did flake, it'd be on some DUMB shyt....

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
Doesnt excuse wasting others time

Its like there is no respect for the time of others... is it weird that I respect others time? How do otherwise seemingly normal well adjusted women have no respect for time wasted ?

I've delt with a few women like this, the worst part is they don't think it's anything wrong with rescheduling. They think whatever bullshyt excuse they give, no matter how last minute it is, you are supposed to understand. :pacspit: them bytches, they think their time is more valuable than yours.. My advise is cut that one off and I think it would only be right to tell her why before..

little4209

All Star
Daps
This guy that I've liked since I was 13 is like that, flaky as hell :sadcam:...so i usually just fall back..last time i seen him, i told him that i don't call him because i dont want to be a distraction (he travels with a popular Dj/focused on his career) and he said that I wasn't...I invited him out a week later and he never showed :damn:

Honestly, I've learned a lesson from this tho, I now respect others time even more nowadays...