How flaky are the women in your life?

Drew Wonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
women tend to say "yes" when you try to make plans with them, not thinking about whether or not they can actually make those plans. ironically, they do it because they don't want to be rude not realizing that it's actually more rude to make a commitment that they're not sure they can keep. typically, yes=this is the plan until something better comes along.

flaking isn't always a sign that she's not interested though. if she flakes but then makes an effort to reschedule with you, she's still interested and its worth giving another shot. if she flakes and gives you no other option then she's not interested and you should cut her off ASAP.

Diondon

Thanks to the lawyers uh, I marbled the foyer
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere tropic...
Women do what you allow them to do. If she flake on you more than once, cuss her ass out. If she get mad, fukk it. Move on to the next chick.

Brandon M.

City of Angels
Daps
Wrong

Objectively attractive

Herb or not is subjective but ill say not likely...

girls like a dude who is mysterious , u probably talk alot?

u have to have to hidden confidence where u know u cant be fukked with , but dont ever say it.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
maybe you just think you are a baller :yeshrug:

In this town I am

Thats besides the point

What im curiois about is the rationale behind flaking... how do they exuse this in their warped mind? How do they go from flirty to outright rude and is there any guilt or second thoughts?

Im less curious about how I am perceived... more curious about frame of mind from making a plan to flaking

A womans perspective would be nice if she is capable of discussing this rationally

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
women have to divide their time if they are fukking more than 1 dude.

You share that girl

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
women have to divide their time if they are fukking more than 1 dude.

You share that girl

Doesnt excuse wasting others time

Its like there is no respect for the time of others... is it weird that I respect others time? How do otherwise seemingly normal well adjusted women have no respect for time wasted ?

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In this town I am

Thats besides the point

What im curiois about is the rationale behind flaking... how do they exuse this in their warped mind? How do they go from flirty to outright rude and is there any guilt or second thoughts?

Im less curious about how I am perceived... more curious about frame of mind from making a plan to flaking

A womans perspective would be nice if she is capable of discussing this rationally

they make up an excuse in their mind for why it's ok and will act as if you are the person in the wrong when you confront them about it.

i had a bytch once tell me "i thought the message you send me was really not pleasent" after i confronted her about flaking on me. i was like :mindblown: "bytch it wasn't meant to be pleasent."

Panther

Byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ByrdGang
Update:

Asked the 18 yr old why she stood me up

Her answer was I was too boring in texts (we never met. Shes from pof

My answer was sending a pic of my cock

Wish I didnt have to but such is life

:laugh: had yall talked over the phone already?

Sounds like you wouldve gotten catfished :bryan:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
No one ever really checks them on their behavior and they've been getting praised as princess since birth, so men really are disposable to them. No need to be respectful to you in their minds since they got some other guy right on the way.