How flaky are the women in your life?

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
It's gets to the point where ill double book because I know one of the birdbrains are gonna flake

Women get away with the rudest behavior but anytime I try to discipline the p*ssy lips close for good :why:

Particularly if I dont own* the broad yet

*made orgasm on 3+ occasions

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
What I don't get is this

Do they understand that making plans and not keeping them is rude but don't care due to lack or respect?

Or

Do they not even understand that it's rude because they've been catered to since birth?

Or

Do they not think about it at all?

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid
I don't deal with that sh!t. Waste of time and money.

If they're not into me I'm not into them. Fvck do I look like trying to reason and scheme my way into some tail? Groupies only.

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
very flaky, but like you said ill double plan things....or at the end just say fukk it, ride dolo and hit up my sidepiece when im done with my activities to fukk.

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's gets to the point where ill double book because I know one of the birdbrains are gonna flake

Women get away with the rudest behavior but anytime I try to discipline the p*ssy lips close for good :why:

Particularly if I dont own* the broad yet

*made orgasm on 3+ occasions

why don't you just turn to your black sex slave?

oh, and let me guess, the red haired teacher with the girlfriend you thought was willing to cheat with you flaked.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
why don't you just turn to your black sex slave?

oh, and let me guess, the red haired teacher with the girlfriend you thought was willing to cheat with you flaked.

Black sex slave hasnt flaked yet

Seeing lesbian yoga teacher today after work

18 year old asian girl flaked on me... no show for lunch yesterday and im mad

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
Honestly that do that shyt to cats they think they can on. You think that chicks are wholesale doing this to that mythical baller dude they know isn't plentiful? Not a fukking chance so ask yourself why these chicks think you that boy to flake on.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Honestly that do that shyt to cats they think they can on. You think that chicks are wholesale doing this to that mythical baller dude they know isn't plentiful? Not a fukking chance so ask yourself why these chicks think you that boy to flake on.

I try to follow the 'bradley cooper rule'

If a woman does something that she wouldnt do to bradley cooper then I take it as disrespect and move on

On a whole I say women are much ruder and disrespectful than men but in a passive way

philmonroe

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 215
I try to follow the 'bradley cooper rule'

If a woman does something that she wouldnt do to bradley cooper then I take it as disrespect and move on

On a whole I say women are much ruder and disrespectful than men but in a passive way
Yeah the BC rule is a good one to use and even though I don't call it that I agree as evidenced by my last post :pachaha: Nah women aren't more nothing it's just dudes are suckers for btiches and don't call them out for it cause they wanna fukk and other chicks just are phony to each other most of the time. If women got treated like they were normal living breathing humans that shyt would be stopped real quick cause like I said people only let you do what they can get away with.

john goodman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Update:

Asked the 18 yr old why she stood me up

Her answer was I was too boring in texts (we never met. Shes from pof

My answer was sending a pic of my cock

Wish I didnt have to but such is life

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
If you aint baller or alpha they will test you and continue to test you.

Although, ballers and alpha still go through divorces, but most chicks accept to verbally handled.