How far along in Red Dead Redemption 1 am I now?

Kairi Irving

Here Comes A New Challenger
Daps
I'm going to beat the game what are you talking about and I did not have time to play it because I was a college student focused on my career I didn't have time to play video games and shyt like that

I don't see how people can't play games in their spare time but it's whatever i guess :yeshrug:

Kairi Irving

Daps
this was right when I was finishing up college and looking for a job and I actually don't even think I own the game system at this point..... I had more important things to do

Im in a similar position right now.

Stopped going to college so i can get a job and take the stress away, its hard breh... Im going to go back after im bringing in some income

...just turned 20.

666 ReVeNGe 666

TROLL IS LIFE
Daps
Im in a similar position right now.

Stopped going to college so i can get a job and take the stress away, its hard breh... Im going to go back after im bringing in some income

...just turned 20.
You are young you have plenty of time.

You should find a colleges live off of the loans if you can we go somewhere instead and that is cheap my student loans were less than 15,000 after I finished.

Kairi Irving

Daps
You are young you have plenty of time.

You should find a colleges live off of the loans if you can we go somewhere instead and that is cheap my student loans were less than 15,000 after I finished.

Im staying with my parents so im fine for now, and time... im very scared of it. Trying to get to job. Hold it for a few months (case i don't get fired ) and go back to college or go into vocational school.
Found a program that ll get me into vocational for free.. Not ready yet Though

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I don't see how people can't play games in their spare time but it's whatever i guess :yeshrug:
Some nikkaz idk, maybe had full time jobs, families, and didn't have the time to commit to a game that requires it
I only logged a couple hours in, and I was on a banned xbox at the time so I couldn't try online :to:

Kairi Irving

Daps
Some nikkaz idk, maybe had full time jobs, families, and didn't have the time to commit to a game that requires it
I only logged a couple hours in, and I was on a banned xbox at the time so I couldn't try online :to:

Online wasn't that great.

You had your personal horse like cars in GTA online

And gang hideout s to attack like in GTA also but no character customization...