HOW DUMB IS THE CRIMINALIZATION OF PROSTITUTION...?

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
If it was legal imagine there being as brothels (whore houses) as Mcdonalds in every city. With prostitution comes, drugs, rape, murder, ect could really ruin a city. I'd have to say i really can do without legal prostitution. decriminalizing drugs......Thats another story lol! :thumbsup:

if brothels were legal, they wouldn't exist in the underworld therefore, you wouldn't have that criminal element surrounding them.

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
uncle sam, that you?

at least make them pay their fare share and contribute to society like everyone else. i bust my ass and have to pay like most of us here.... why shouldn't they? ....sex is a BILLION dollar industy...that tax revenue could do a lot of good.
honestly...i'd perfer it never be legal at ALL...but for arguement sake that's the only reason i could see for legalizing it.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
IMO, human beings have certain vices they gravitate to whether it's legal or illegal so it's probably best to legalized and heavily regulate certain ones. I don't think legalizing prostitution would necessarily end sex trafficking/slavery but it would probably make it much easier to police it. I suppose it could be done with the tax revenue going to sex education, AIDS/STD research, and other related things.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Some countries depend on sex tourism. Others turn a blind eye.

Point is, we shouldn't be wasting our resources policing it.

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Here in Detroit it was backpage girls getting bodied, plus what others have mentioned about human trafficking, and just the whole culture that it breeds