How does someone leave their baby in the car unattended especially in the heat?

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
I have 4 kids of my own dumb motherfukker......you're the idiot who posted your bullshyt in here and thats why everyone was on your neck.....don't ever reproduce or reproduce again....:ufdup:....
I dont care how many shyts came out of your streetwalker's stank p*ssy, you repugnant, badly built illiterate. Ain't shyt funny about kids dying or the research behind it.

I'd tell you not to reproduce but my family needs cleaners and janitors. So keep em coming, breh :salute:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
I dont care how many shyts came out of your streetwalker's stank p*ssy, you repugnant, badly built illiterate. Ain't shyt funny about kids dying or the research behind it.

I'd tell you not to reproduce but my family needs cleaners and janitors. So keep em coming, breh :salute:
You didn’t have to bring his kids into the topic of discussion or insult them like that.

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
You didn’t have to bring his kids into the topic of discussion or insult them like that.
I didn't bring his kids into this discussion, he did.

I literally posted objective, demonstrably verifiable research without feelings or bias. He brought emotions and feelings into this and here we are:yeshrug:.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:dead: :dead:....this clown in shambles.....keep posting your bullshyt.....for the record I've posted my wifes pics on the boards and she's bad as fukk ....did you cry after I made your argument look invalid....:russ:....

Seoul Gleou

Veteran
Daps
:dead: :dead:....this clown in shambles.....keep posting your bullshyt.....for the record I've posted my wifes pics on the boards and she's bad as fukk ....did you cry after I made your argument look invalid....:russ:....
Let me give you some free advice, handi-man.

Don't post your personal shyt on the internet. You might think your Gabourey Sibede built wife is a dime, but you might catch a neg or ten for violating non-blind people.

Ima let you cook because this is the hill you want to die on, apparently. So die. Slowly preferably. :obama:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
Let me give you some free advice, handi-man.

Don't post your personal shyt on the internet. You might think your Gabourey Sibede built wife is a dime, but you might catch a neg or ten for violating non-blind people.

Ima let you cook because this is the hill you want to die on, apparently. So die. Slowly preferably. :obama:
When your good looking that shyt don't really apply....heres some advice for you....the Internet isn't always right....and next time keep your dumb ass opinion to yourself and you won't have bruh's on your neck....and stop acting like a bytch that shyt was hilarious....