How does someone leave their baby in the car unattended especially in the heat?

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
You have existed longer without a baby than with one. And when you're running on 4 hours or less of sleep, you become forgetful...even over your own baby.

It happens and it's sad. But we're animals at the end of the day and animals are fallible and forgetful.
I'm not buying anything of that horse shyt.

I'm an uncle raised a good handful of my nieces and nephews that look towards me as if I was there very own father. Never once did I leave them unattended in a car.

jdubnyce

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
t-dot till they bury me
You have existed longer without a baby than with one. And when you're running on 4 hours or less of sleep, you become forgetful...even over your own baby.

It happens and it's sad. But we're animals at the end of the day and animals are fallible and forgetful.
:dahell: you a parent?

Dont@Me

šŸ˜”
Daps

Baby on board :youngsabo:

Baby? on board? :patrice:

BABY. ON. BOARD. :ohhh:

:merchant:

BABY ON BOARD!!!!!! :damn:

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City

:camby::camby::camby:......

Sleepy Floyd

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston, Texas

Bullshyt

People do that shyt on purpose and know they will get away with it