How does French Montanta's music get spins

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
:wtf:nikkas just now realizin that you don't need to be a good rapper to get spins??:wtf:

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
i just cant fukk with french. and i always support new ny rappers. when im chillin wit my nikkas and they be bumpin french, i just be feeling madd depressed. like im being tortured.

tremonthustler1

aka bx_representer
Daps
Reppin
My Pops Forever RIP
i just cant fukk with french. and i always support new ny rappers. when im chillin wit my nikkas and they be bumpin french, i just be feeling madd depressed. like im being tortured.

I only support French for 2 reasons

1. Civic Pride

2. Max B. stans are gonna hate this, but, they're not that much different at all.

YourMumsRoom

Black Excellence
Daps
Reppin
Where I shouldn't be
Cos he sweet on the chics!

Gonzo%26camillafig.jpg

Polygraph steez

.....even when i lie
Daps
Reppin
I only support French for 2 reasons

1. Civic Pride

2. Max B. stans are gonna hate this, but, they're not that much different at all.

civic as in...HONDA civic ?

and yes, they are basically the same exact artist. ironically i cant fukk wit max b either

Daps
Reppin
Yeah
I hate when people say this.. I like going out. But how much time you gonna spend in the club? Im in my car more than the fukking club. Im in my house.. I like to ride out and listen to shyt. This is the problem with HIP HOP. The CLUB aint my fukking life.

shyts disgusting to hear from fans.. and to answer your question. The 90's had the best clubs and had very lyrical songs playing.

One of the realist post I've ever seen breh :bow: