How does French Montanta's music get spins

zoo

★★★★★
Daps
nobody dosent care about lyrics in a club setting.

I don't even like his music apart from Harry Fraud's production, but French obviously tailors his shyt to be club/radio friendly - simple shyt to rap along to, memorable hooks, do you really want deep wordplay when you're in the club?

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
I don't even like his music apart from Harry Fraud's production, but French obviously tailors his shyt to be club/radio friendly - simple shyt to rap along to, memorable hooks, do you really want deep wordplay when you're in the club?

I hate when people say this.. I like going out. But how much time you gonna spend in the club? Im in my car more than the fukking club. Im in my house.. I like to ride out and listen to shyt. This is the problem with HIP HOP. The CLUB aint my fukking life.

shyts disgusting to hear from fans.. and to answer your question. The 90's had the best clubs and had very lyrical songs playing.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
I hate when people say this.. I like going out. But how much time you gonna spend in the club? Im in my car more than the fukking club. Im in my house.. I like to ride out and listen to shyt. This is the problem with HIP HOP. The CLUB aint my fukking life.

shyts disgusting to hear from fans.. and to answer your question. The 90's had the best clubs and had very lyrical songs playing.

this aint the 90's, super lyrical club songs dont sell or get recognized.

french makes radio friendly/club friendly/whip music which is his lane and he seems to be eating well off of it despite what the coli a&r's think.

L. Deezy

Veteran
Daps
this aint the 90's, super lyrical club songs dont sell or get recognized.

french makes radio friendly/club friendly/whip music which is his lane and he seems to be eating well off of it despite what the coli a&r's think.

People will buy what you give them.. if the industry switched to lyrical club bangers, then you would have no choice. :ehh:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
someone post their top 5 FRench songs

I never gave him a full listen :ehh:

egolessindigo

G O H A R D
Daps
Reppin
N E W W O R L D N Y
he made a lot of independent money and created a lot of buzz with his cocaine city and coke wave dvds, enough to the point where he was able to afford features like ross and waka, not only that but nikkas would fukk with him cause he was a street nikka in the bx, the music is good, the money is there

labelplant

Wilt Chamberlain
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
French has the best hooks in the game right now. I was going to say Future but I think French got the edge.

Daniel

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
His connections and workrate is the key to his success too.

And without Max B and the Jim Jones beef in his early stages, he wouldn't been that relevant back then.