How do you properly measure the penis?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
33mv060jpg.gif

:laugh: this gif is hilarious. i've been looking for a proper time to use it.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps

when i discuss my size with a chick it's normally after we've shagged and every time i tell them, they insist that i'm being modest. but i'm not. i got a small dikk for a black guy on an internet forum. i admit it. i'm less than 8. lmao.

how many chicks lie and say that's it's so big it hurts? that ain't an ego boost for me. when i hear that i'm expecting blood and then jail time. neither has happened but i'm paranoid.

a) if after you just had sex you're discussing the size of your D, :heh: :ufdup:

b) Don't ever ask a girl if you have a big d*ck. Whip it out and measure your D with your girl's foot. Assuming she's not a pro volleyball player, the visual comparison will do wonders for both your egos.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
a) if after you just had sex you're discussing the size of your D, :heh: :ufdup:

b) Don't ever ask a girl if you have a big d*ck. Whip it out and measure your D with your girl's foot. Assuming she's not a pro volleyball player, the visual comparison will do wonders for both your egos.

context and tone are always a factor, breh.

there's a different between

"how big is your dikk exactly?"

and

"how big is that thing?"

talking about dikk size is a bit weird lmao. i guess i should get it out in the open while it's in style. i'm comfortable with my shyt no matter what people say. i think i'm doing just fine off the strength of the moans i be inducing hahahahahaha.

A.J.Soprano

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Burnt SUVs, Swimming Pools, Dominican dimes and Al
yall measuring wrong

its all about the girth :shaq:

6" club :blessed:

u don't have 6" girth u lying homo

edit:

my dumbass thought girth was the distance of ur penis based on width.

I'm such an idiot.

Just measured mine with a ruler and a numbered shoelace purely out of insecurity......7" 1/2 long, 6" girth

I dunno if that's good or bad, I honestly don't really want to know cause the truth might make me depressed.

Wish I had a Mandingo.

:to:

samtalksradio

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Belle Glade FL
Well consider the fact that none of my b****** complain I guess I'm alright then let me stop lying I'm small for s 24 year old black guy :...(