How do you properly measure the penis?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
i think that the measurement in inches/cm is a bit outdated. i like to do class things like compare myself to various condiment bottles or hairbrushes. whatever else i got lying around. that way i can give a more vivid visual description of my wilkins.

Existential

Nothing really matters...
Daps
The only proper measure of the penis is female satisfaction.

blackzeus

Superstar
Daps
i think that the measurement in inches/cm is a bit outdated. i like to do class things like compare myself to various condiment bottles or hairbrushes. whatever else i got lying around. that way i can give a more vivid visual description of my wilkins.

Basically. Tell a bish 7", she will be :ehh:, tell her two hands with some left over, and it gets stuck in a toilet roll core, she will be :patrice:. Ain't like the average US nikka 6" anyway? If you more than 5", you can satisfy 90% of women, worry about your health and money, that will take you a lot farther than whatever your measurement is

From the base to the tip along the top, do with/without curvature if you have Captain Hook syndrome

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
Basically. Tell a bish 7", she will be :ehh:, tell her two hands with some left over, and it gets stuck in a toilet roll core, she will be :patrice:. Ain't like the average US nikka 6" anyway? If you more than 5", you can satisfy 90% of women, worry about your health and money, that will take you a lot farther than whatever your measurement is

From the base to the tip along the top, do with/without curvature if you have Captain Hook syndrome

when i discuss my size with a chick it's normally after we've shagged and every time i tell them, they insist that i'm being modest. but i'm not. i got a small dikk for a black guy on an internet forum. i admit it. i'm less than 8. lmao.

how many chicks lie and say that's it's so big it hurts? that ain't an ego boost for me. when i hear that i'm expecting blood and then jail time. neither has happened but i'm paranoid.

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA

I heard about that a while back regarding the toilet paper roll test, supposedly if it fits thru the toilet paper roll then :umad:

But if it gets stuck or doesn't fit then you :smugdraper:

I tried it and mine wouldn't even fit, I was like :blessed:

.༼-◕_◕-༽.

.༼-◕_◕-༽.
Daps
Reppin
Dona Nobis Pacem
33mv060jpg.gif

observe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
The Forest Where Hope Died
I heard about that a while back regarding the toilet paper roll test, supposedly if it fits thru the toilet paper roll then :umad:

But if it gets stuck or doesn't fit then you :smugdraper:

I tried it and mine wouldn't even fit, I was like :blessed:

I'm going to try that test tomorrow..I've been jacking off all nite..so I want to get as hard as I can by tomorow...