bytches be mad cuz i come in with pockets full of candy but still look :noah:

Them: "How u stay fit while eating that junk?"

Me: :umad:

*downs a small box of nerds*

:takedat:

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
I usually hit a fast food spot and eat tons of that stuff until I cant stand it anymore till the next cheat day :ahh:

TRFG

Not who you think
Daps
I stopped cheating that shyt legit was setting me back a whole week. Now I try to fit cheat meals into my macros

Judas

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
On monday i stuffed my face full of fried chicken until i felt like i was gonna throw up, ended up falling asleep for 3 hours and feeling like shyt. Thats put me off cheat meals for a while

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Typically tacos....spot near me does porkbelly tacos and bomb margs....or ill eat wings.

Last edited:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
ive been more loose with my diet the past couple of weeks. Been on that "if it fits your macros" wave. I been eating clean for damn near 3 months so i deserve some spoiling :birdman:

RTF

2Trill
Supporter
Daps
1 meal a week won't mess you up at all. And you can fit in the odd krispy kreme in your macros.... and like a big slice of cake isn't going to kill you.

Truthfully brehs - eat what you want. The aim is too have a "default diet" that is really healthy. If you go too strict you'll binge on cheat days/meals and it'll ruin a few days work. If you find during a cut, your binging. Go to maintenance for a couple weeks and get your cravings under control with higher sugar and carbs.

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
Just got a trainer for me and my wife he actually is one of my ex employees whose info i kept after he shared his personal story of being an ex fat nnikka

Hired him for 30 sessions 1 hr each at my house for $1000 (he just started his biz)

He said there are no cheat days shyts been tough man, ima late night bbq from by the rolex type nikka

Doing this for my wife but its hard

Body fat went from 19 to 17 tho so we will see

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Every Saturday I have at least a cheat meal (sometimes two)...I always eat a healthy breakfast to start the day off right though.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
i do a cheat meal...usually ends up being a burger & fries, a big slice of cheese pizza, some garlic noodles, or a no fukks given brunch (french toast bytch!), usually on a saturday or sunday...something satisfying to get me through the boring mon-fri meals

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
Counting cals with IIfym has changed my entire view on food and oddly enough I probably eat "healthier" with this way of thinking than when I was just winging it. Mostly due to portion controls and having to account for all macros means I cant typically eat foods that are both high in fat AND carbs. So im usually eating more whole foods than not.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Counting cals with IIfym has changed my entire view on food and oddly enough I probably eat "healthier" with this way of thinking than when I was just winging it. Mostly due to portion controls and having to account for all macros means I cant typically eat foods that are both high in fat AND carbs. So im usually eating more whole foods than not.
I can't even do iifym anymore...I have a fat gene I sweatergod :mjcry:.