How Do You Handle Cheat Day?

Daps
Brehs, i just drank like a gallon of long island iced tea and had curly fries wit cheese dip

Im fukked up :drunk: but back to the grind sometime today (Saturday)

I track all my shyt now and just go nuts friday

semtex

:)
Daps
I be fukked up on Thursdays. So I schedule workouts around that. Also try to have some conditioning baked into my daily schedule to offset the damage

Techniec

Drugs and Kalashnikovs
Daps
Reppin
W/S 416
I have a cheat meal fri night and sat night

But that meal usually consists of me carbin out (ie. Pizza, burgers, shawarmas)

Ive cut out deserts altogether (no bs sugar) and i limit alcohol to once every 4 weeks

• Dap
Reactions: Meh
Daps
At the moment, I still don't have my diet totally right so I don't even justify a cheat day. I'm still cutting out a bunch of stuff I don't need. Once I get to zero crap in my diet then maybe I'll consider cheating. I'm trying to lose weight tho. I recent found out I'm 219. :mjcry: That's the heaviest I've ever been in my entire life.

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Restrictive eating patterns are not sustainable long term (unless its your job).

Anything unsustainable I have cut from my lifestyle and replaced with something more practical

I don't have cheat days per se. I have 'snack days' sometimes where most of my calories come from snacking instead of meals. And I have 'cheat meals' any time it is necessarily socially.

80/20 rule
IIFYM

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
I no longer have a cheat day, I just have a cheat meal from time to time. Cheat days sometimes make people over indulge and eat to much shyt in that day. I typically try and eat well all the time with the odd cheat meal thrown in from time to time. Works for me that way :yeshrug:

This. Cheat meal is the way to go. Usually have one every two weeks. It satisfies your nasty craving side and it wont effect u at all. I cant go a whole day eating junk shyt :scust:

My body doesnt even crave that stuff much anymore. Had my cheat meal yesterday. Inn n out burger with chocolate milk shake :noah:

XxBboyxX

Banned
Daps
Brehs if you eat healthy majority of the time, do cardio everyday, and burn at least 1000 calories a workout.....you can essentially eat whatever you want.

In moderation of course

While this is true i wanna be healthy along with looking healthy. Thats just my preference though.

Breh Obama

First Breh President. Coli Prophet.
Daps
Reppin
Leader of the righteous Brehs!
While this is true i wanna be healthy along with looking healthy. Thats just my preference though.
Which is why I said "in moderation".

You HAVE to eat healthy majority of the time to be, look, and feel healthy...

But if you workout hard everyday then you can allow yourself certain things..