How do you guys feel about people that commit suicide?

Commiting Suicide..

• Its a selfish act, fukk whoever takes the easy way out and leaves their family in misery

Votes: 16 35.6%
  • You dont know what that person was going thru when they decided to take they life, i feel bad for em

Votes: 29 64.4%

• Total voters

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
I honestly feel like its a selfish way to go out and not think about the people that truly love you. I know you may also have the flipside where someone may not have any family or anybody that may love them..but its still the coward way out. Things got too rough in this world so you decide to just quit and check out?..

i know two people who went out this way, one jumped infront of a train and the other hung himself...i was cool with them, they wasnt close friends but were people i chilled with and kick it with a handful of times...even did favors for...i honestly lost respect for them after i heard how they went out, it was just like...:aicmon:....did you really just leave your family in this world to mourn over your death?..selfish as fukk..

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Depends on the situation, the dudes in the military that come back with PTSD I feel bad for, considering the things they have seen and done it's not hard to imagine why they'd kill themselves.

If it's someone that can't handle getting over a breakup I have no respect for them.

I don't even think it's all that selfish, it's their life to do with what they please.

Spoonz

Just Wild
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
West Virginia
It really depends on the situation and how severe it is.

I think it's pretty stupid when people off themselves for things like cyberbullying tho

but with extreme situations and can somewhat understand :manny:

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
You think any of this shyt actually matters? We are talking moneys living on a giant rock flying through space. And you want to cast judgement on people who commit that? Like it even matters? Nobody gives a fukk about you in the end. Deal with it.

:dwillhuh: what the fukk are you talking about?

you want to call it casting judgement huh? no ones gonna give a fukk about you in the end so deal with it? let me find out you been considering suicide...:snoop:

King Poetic

Black Coast Island
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles County, California
if u old and u have no family or friends to be around i'll understand

but when u a teenager and middle age then i say fight on.

all my friends are married and live out of state and my family don't get along that much, but i'm not considering jumping in traffic..

I know we live in a society where u ain't shyt if u not with the in crowd, but i see how my father is living and doing good now while his friends who he use to drink and smoke with are all dead.

but everybody is not built for the long haul so

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
they are weak we all go tru some shyt overcoming adversities makes you a stronger person

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Holy fukk this thread gets made all the time.

One side it's gonna be - selfish blah blah blah, man up, temporary problem, no remorse blah blah, easy way out blahhhhh, family and friends blah
Next side - mental health, who are you to judge, don't know what someone's going through, isn't selfish, pain of life blah

then a$$holes from both sides who think they're view is the end all be all will start arguing. After all this pointless arguing and another person kills him/herself, this thread will be made once agin

yo moms

drunk
Daps
:dwillhuh: what the fukk are you talking about?

you want to call it casting judgement huh? no ones gonna give a fukk about you in the end so deal with it? let me find out you been considering suicide...:snoop:

Lets simple things down for you since you seem to be stuck in this "I'm obsessed with celebrities" mindset. We are talking monkeys. We are decaying matter living on a big rock that is flying through space. You feel me?

:childplease:

Considering suicide? :what:

I would never commit suicide. I'd just rob a bank or some shyt if I had nothing to lose. :ehh:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
If slaves and people locked up in prison aren't committing suicide, people out in the world have no excuse. It is what it is though.

Eh, the suicide rate in prison is directly linked to sentencing/years and if someone is in isolation or gen pop. Also, they try to prevent suicides, if attempts were counted it would probably be through the roof.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
Depends on the situation, the dudes in the military that come back with PTSD I feel bad for, considering the things they have seen and done it's not hard to imagine why they'd kill themselves.

If it's someone that can't handle getting over a breakup I have no respect for them.

I don't even think it's all that selfish, it's their life to do with what they please.

they wasnt brought into this world in thin air, someone gave birth to them, someone raised them, someone took care of them....suicide is extremely selfish.

as far as PTSD....you right on that aspect, crazy is crazy and if you got voices in your head telling you to kill yourself then its hard to argue against it...buts its very rare for someone to do it because of that outside of the military