How do you get arousal from someone your not attracted to?

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
There’s more to attraction that the physical aspect.
I have had sex with girls that were cute who I honestly did not want to have sex with but forced myself to.

As for OP, either do or don't. I wouldn't. That shame :wow:...the last time i was ashamed for fukking a bytch was 2017. Never again :(. I have a good friend now who is tall and overweight and unattractive. She be wanting to fukk and I say no. I honestly would have fukked her if she had a cooler personality, but she is rigid as fukk, way too serious, and that in itself turns me off. And on top of that she thinks I don't know that she's trying to wait me out, as if I'd change my mind about being attracted to her or dating her. Hell to the nah! You know it's bad when you get mad at them for even dreaming that you date them :stopitslime:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because being aroused and being attracted to something isn't the same thing

you can be aroused with nobody around, that's what a morning wood

the body has a natural desire to reproduce so hormones will release does chemicals in your brain to get you to do that, why do you think people get horny in the first place

life is about discipline and controlling your animal desires, that's why the ancestors built the sphinx to remind us, we must are brain to control are animal nature

or that post nut clarity gonna be muthafukka

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
*sigh*
The sexual urge is hardwired into all of us biologically.
For men, it is one of our primary basic needs.
It's comparable to eating and meal choice.
When you're hungry, you might not be able to have the meal of your choice due to circumstance.
But you still need to eat, so you choose the best of the options available to you at the time.
Someone is going to have a bologna sandwich for dinner tonight.
They might have McDonald's. Neither of those was probably their first choice.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
*sigh*
It's comparable to eating and meal
choice.
When you're hungry, you might not be able to have the meal of your choice due to circumstance.
But you still need to eat, so you choose the best of the options available to you at the time.

You are literally the only person I've ever heard say the bolded ..other then me....
Thank you

lib123

All Star
Daps
*sigh*
It's comparable to eating and meal choice.
You are literally the only person I've ever heard say the bolded ..other then me....
Thank you

Sex isn't on the level of eating. You can survive without sex. Lol sidenote, that *sigh* sounds like a flashback to a chick that resembles Precious.

:russ: