How do you feel about your dad?

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not the greatest relationship. Just started texting him for the first time in about 9 years. He instilled manners, knowledge in sports (he ran track and played football in college) hardwork and drive.

He has a good sense of humor and was a fly dude. Not a good husband or father figure past any little disappointment though.

I'm my father's son though. Kind of scares me.

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
My pops is GOAT. Took care of five of his children, never left, always provide, food, clothes, money, knowledge, and tuff love.

He taught mi how to dress, save my money, fight, read, read, read, because "knowledge is power" according to him, how to treat and talk to a woman, taught mi how to drive at the age of 14 (:wow:), etc. I owe my pops my life.

I feel bad for most of you brehs and brehettes who don't have a good relationship with their father. I cannot respect a deadbeat father.

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My pops is GOAT. Took care of five of his children, never left, always provide, food, clothes, money, knowledge, and tuff love.

He taught mi how to dress, save my money, fight, read, read, read, because "knowledge is power" according to him, how to treat and talk to a woman, taught mi how to drive at the age of 14 (:wow:), etc. I owe my pops my life.

I feel bad for most of you brehs and brehettes who don't have a good relationship with their father. I cannot respect a deadbeat father.
You're probably a good gf/wife.

:salute:

BujuBoombastic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You're probably a good gf/wife.

:salute:

UoNcrUc_zpsplkd48ca.gif

I'm a grown man, dude. :dahell: