How do you feel about this Thomas Sowell

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
God damn!

Every time I see this nikka I remember that I forget what he look like now...then I remember what he use to look like and say God damn!

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
But lemme contribute

I know nothing of this nikka but one day after being the the coli he popped up on my YouTube I let it play wasn't even paying attention but the nikka said one thing that jumped out at me he said the blk family unit had a single digit poverty rate since I think the 60s

Damn right get married drop seeds n raise em right and get that bread

Y'all just gone let these crackers win?

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
that nikka isn't smart he uses the same flawed white supremacist arguments. His books are also full of spelling and grammatical errors.
uBm8Ahg.png

Cloutius Maximus

with the aid of the Funk...
Daps
Reppin
Altadena, California
that nikka isn't smart he uses the same flawed white supremacist arguments. His books are also full of spelling and grammatical errors.

his "Black Rednecks and White Liberals" essay had some interesting ideas even if I dont entirely agree with his arguments

mattw1313

Superstar
Daps
But lemme contribute

I know nothing of this nikka but one day after being the the coli he popped up on my YouTube I let it play wasn't even paying attention but the nikka said one thing that jumped out at me he said the blk family unit had a single digit poverty rate since I think the 60s

Damn right get married drop seeds n raise em right and get that bread

Y'all just gone let these crackers win?

broken clocks...

these conservative type c00ns say accurate things about the value of family, fathers in the house, morals, etc, but miss the real reasons our family structure is fukked, and instead of solving it by building our community, they want us to delve deeper into this cac culture and be more like cacs

BunchePark

Coli N Calisthenics
Daps
Reppin
Broward
broken clocks...

these conservative type c00ns say accurate things about the value of family, fathers in the house, morals, etc, but miss the real reasons our family structure is fukked, and instead of solving it by building our community, they want us to delve deeper into this cac culture and be more like cacs

I agreed with that one point tho...don't know much else about him didn't even watch the whole clip posted in here but my father has 5 kids with 4 women and in his 70s filled with regret cause he wasn't around

I can't repeat that bruh

Thegospel

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
broken clocks...

When did he say black people should be more like white people?