How do you feel about muscularly toned broads?

Solo ✧✦✧

King of the eXoticals. "FIRsT and LAst wARNiNg"
Daps
Not my first choice, I like thin women but muscle doesn't do anything for me :francis:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
She's chubby.

I don't like chubby broads.

She isn't chubby she thin but flabby. If she work out for a couple of weeks she would look like this

Strong-woman-2.jpg

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Smashing chicks built like brazilians.. Lawwd.

Nothing beats a chick who has a fat ass, nice thighs and a flat stomach. I'm talking Monica Santhiago built. When you have a flat stomach/abs and you smash a chick they go crazy as well.

FSP

Banned
Daps
First off you moving goalposts the question was about women with obvious muscular hypertrophy.

Secondly if it wasn't for the fact that they're in bikinis and done up you'd have trouble distinguishing them from a teenaged girl. Sexual dimorphism is only apparent in adults which is the reason why young boys and girls are the same until puberty. You can try to argue with science all you want don't change what really is.

Not into supermodels you can have em bro. Supermodels and the entire fashion industry picked by gay men who design clothing and want the women to look as androgynous and boyish as possible.

If supermodels and the fashion industry is where you're getting your beauty standards from I got bad news for you.:dame:

tumblr_ooo9j4mE551rww0pyo1_500.png
tumblr_ooiyu3fxUA1r1mpkjo1_500.jpg

>>>>>

V+Del+Sol+Runway+MBFW+Miami+Swim+2010+qAenaifjR4ll.jpg
lmfao now you're just straight up lying to yourself

. Supermodels and the entire fashion industry picked by gay men who design clothing and want the women to look as androgynous and boyish as possible.

Secondly if it wasn't for the fact that they're in bikinis and done up you'd have trouble distinguishing them from a teenaged girl

meanwhile you posting women with obvious breast implant surgery doesn't help, and wouldn't the first picture be an example of "muscularly toned"?
Sexual dimorphism has NOTHING to do with this topic I'm not sure why you keep bringing it up.

Overall 7.5/10 bait wood play again

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
I lightweight want to fight a muscular girl to see how strong they are

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
This is a perfect example fitness improving a females physique:
rosa-acosta-wallpaper-iecstudios-5.jpg

rosa-acosta-lancegross-fitness-e405105c1f3bee9ad520177b0c146b30-large-467858.jpg

There are no excuses for a young broad to be a sloppy bum.