How do you feel about muscularly toned broads?

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Maybe you like caressing rock hard biceps? Something you wanna tell us? :troll:
I do:ehh: I want my girl to be able to carry her own groceries and to live a long life free of diabetes and waist trainers.

I like women that dont have eating habits that will slowly turn them into the shape of a hand grenade. Hoping the curves stay isnt a reasonable solution.

Eddy Gordo

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Chicks like Alice wolves and Julia vins make me want to get my shyt together and be a better man. Got me out here ready to risk it all. Toss that #gmb shyt in the bushes:noah:

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
First off you moving goalposts the question was about women with obvious muscular hypertrophy.

Secondly if it wasn't for the fact that they're in bikinis and done up you'd have trouble distinguishing them from a teenaged girl. Sexual dimorphism is only apparent in adults which is the reason why young boys and girls are the same until puberty. You can try to argue with science all you want don't change what really is.

Not into supermodels you can have em bro. Supermodels and the entire fashion industry picked by gay men who design clothing and want the women to look as androgynous and boyish as possible.

If supermodels and the fashion industry is where you're getting your beauty standards from I got bad news for you.:dame:

tumblr_ooo9j4mE551rww0pyo1_500.png
tumblr_ooiyu3fxUA1r1mpkjo1_500.jpg

These broads are a few trip to Red Lobster from

103kg-female-35-percent-body-fat.jpg

You'd have to keep them broads under pressure so they don't turn into warpigs.

Daps
These broads are a few trip to Red Lobster from

103kg-female-35-percent-body-fat.jpg

You'd have to keep them broads under pressure so they don't turn into warpigs.

zbco8Vb.jpg

Qds90Pv.jpg

And the Falcons could've won the superbowl:manny:

You can throw a what if on anything to get the outcome you want skinny broads get fat just the same as thick ones you fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

If you think a chick who bodybuilds won't fall of the wagon or get comfortable in the relationship and become a warpig I got bad news for you.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
zbco8Vb.jpg

Qds90Pv.jpg

And the Falcons could've won the superbowl:manny:

You can throw a what if on anything to get the outcome you want skinny broads get fat just the same as thick ones you fooling yourself if you think otherwise.

If you think a chick who bodybuilds won't fall of the wagon or get comfortable in the relationship and become a warpig I got bad news for you.

Lets use a little logic; Who do you think more to become obese and female that is a few meals from being fat or a women that is into a fitness or at least physically active lifestyle?