How do you feel about muscularly toned broads?

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I don't like muscle definition on women. I like my women with no muscle tone, like Paul Pierce

Paul-Pierce.jpg

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I ain't got a problem with it at all since most of them chicks be fine as hell.:whew:

However I do got a problem when they go full on with it and start getting the vascular veins like right above the damned box.
ffusa0633.jpg
:whoa:
I don't wanna fukking lick/chew on this shyt.

Weaver31

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Va
Some of those woman posted were fine except the one in the red with the obviously fake titties...but as I look at them again...a few of those women have too much muscle on their arms and starting to look dominant even with their pose in the pics.

I don't want a woman with flabby cellulite arms but not no NBA all star Lebron Draymond John Wall type arms either. I would be scared she would try to rough me up and man handle my azz one day.

-----

This account was for entertainment purposes only.
Daps
Reppin
Paradise
I don't really feel broad shoulders on a chick. Thunder thighs though..:shaq:

I ain't got a problem with it at all since most of them chicks be fine as hell.:whew:

However I do got a problem when they go full on with it and start getting the vascular veins like right above the damned box.
ffusa0633.jpg
:whoa:
I don't wanna fukking lick/chew on this shyt.

A women shouldn't be over 25% bodyfat imo.

body-fat-percentage-women.jpg

Under 12 % is downright overkill but over 30% is fat.

MikeyC

The Coli Royal Rumble Champion 2019
Daps
Reppin
London
The ones who work out their legs I can fukk with.:whew:

Once they start getting ripped lats, traps n pec tho:scusthov:

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Fit chicks are the best. I know most of you have no clue what it is like to be with a fit chick, but they are so sexy and the sex is great. They have that competitive edge to them so having sex is like a sport to them and they work at being good at it.

But you Fat out of shape Coli dudes keep feasting on the fat lazy hogs y'all post here and leave the good fit ones to us that give a shyt about ourselves.