How do you feel about muscularly toned broads?

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
KzZpc2E.png
I'm in for it!

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol:All these chicks are nice cept the Hulkatron with the bolt ons. Yes, women with muscles are my shyt. Besides. most women in the gym won't look like that

all the time, and will have softer physiques with BETTER curves due to the muscle(which gives shape along with bones structure. Fat doesn't have a shape).

I don't understand how any man can see what the average woman looks like and get all disturbed when a lady comes along who goes beyond basic with regards

to fitness. All examples, except @Trill Russell , are bad chicks.

@Poitier keep living the pear-shaped dream ouchere, pleyboi. Prioritize timebombs, brehs.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its only good for eye candy imo, its not something I would want to have to lay around or sleep with all the time.

Don't want my woman feeling manly and muscular, thats suspect :dame:.

edit: Fit and muscular =/=

A fit chick is cool, a muscular one.... pass.

At30wecashout

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yeah it's cool til she gets pms and throws you in a triangle choke
:yeshrug:Regular chick might sneak up with a frying pan or slash your tires or some childish shyt. Least if a chick squares up, you should be able to put her down.

Unless you one of them weak scrawny/flabby cats that don't like fit women cause you look like the bytch she will treat you like.

Ghpstface

Kanye West fan
Daps
Reppin
Ice Cream Castle
:yeshrug:Regular chick might sneak up with a frying pan or slash your tires or some childish shyt. Least if a chick squares up, you should be able to put her down.

Unless you one of them weak scrawny/flabby cats that don't like fit women cause you look like the bytch she will treat you like.
Maybe you like caressing rock hard biceps? Something you wanna tell us? :troll:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I don't mind toned legs and a barely visible 6 or 4 pack cause I've fukked a couple track runners. The p*ssy was like sticking your meat in that small ass space under the fridge :ohlawd:
But anyways that brolic shyt, a long ass visible vein popping out and cascading down a bicep on a female is fukking :scust:
That shyt is not the business, a freaking vein popping out right above a shorty pubic hair is fukking :scust:
Veins all on the back of the forearm :scust: