6ix
That fact it can even be compared though being 7 years old :stylin:

Populair

Guess what?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Just a Kid From Chicago
put you back in green for that one brother.

Dapped n repped.

Didn't even realize I was in the red. I just clicked my profile and some Frank Ocean stan negged me 2 months ago :laugh:. Thanks brehs.

2K5 aint better than Madden 13

Yes it is and the fact that it's even remotely a comparison, speaks volumes as to what the Madden franchise has been up to for almost a decade since the exclusive license.... Think about comparing something like NBA 2k13 to the likes of NBA 2K5 or Live 05... It's not even fair....

SMH @ EA and their 3 year plans -- hyping up a multitude of features while asking for their fan bases' patience, only to then move on to a new shiny feature that's half baked too, and completely abandoning the shyt they were previously touting as the next big thing (rinse and repeat). That's a large part as to why Madden isn't further along than it is.... They've been an absolute joke since signing that exclusive license; the epitome of resting on their laurels.

Ill-Mind

Midwest Moonwalker
Daps
GOAT football series. If EA didn't buy the NFL license, Madden vs 2K would probably be looking similar to the current Live vs 2K matchup :lolbron:

Golayitdown

Veteran
Daps
Did anybody play All-Pro Football 2k8? 2K Sports did a creative move to get around the NFL license.

bigrice25

DUUUVAAAAAALL!!!
Daps
Reppin
DUUUVAAAAAAAAAL
:yeshrug:
I preferred Madden 05....

im open minded though, id give 2K a shot if they dropped another game, Online couldnt be what their basketball game brings though... they need to step up their online offerrings on the basketball side......

Klyk21

Hate is Rising, Love is Dying....
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Ga
Hell I'd compare Madden 13 to NFL 2kTHREE! :heh:
The GOAT madden (now an oxy-moron) is madden 95. And this one...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AVSKXAKiQVc....fukk the rest since....

Btw, Fatboi, your avatar had me bust out laughing out work one day last week. Junk just popped into my head and was :russ:

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
2k5 was great but it's been surpassed

the only thing 2k5 still does better than Madden is the presentation.

In what way??????

I have been playing 2k5 a lot lately on my gamertag and the game is amazing.

I am seeing Neutral Zone Infractions, Clipping, Pass Inference, Real Holding Penalties and the challenge system is better than Madden has ever been. Crazy the game is 7 years old and still shyts on the newer games. Momentum was so realistic in this game its crazy.

Had Ray Lewis blow the O-line up on a blitz to get to a running back in the backfield on a third down play. The game was amazing.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Did anybody play All-Pro Football 2k8? 2K Sports did a creative move to get around the NFL license.
they didn't add a franchise mode.. that's were they fukked up at big time. :ohlawd:

really they didn't even need the legends in the game. They should've just NCAA-it and used random-fake players and had a deep franchise mode and I would've still played that game to this very day