How do you deal with racism while gaming online?

Lord Bison

Superstar
Daps
My Youtube Channel is based off of the fukkery in online gaming chat. The more racist you are the better :blessed:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Either I'll do my best Cam' on O'Reilly impression and point out how much I'm kicking their ass as annoyingly as possible.

...Or just bury them poking at white insecurities: Incest, poor white trash, genetic inferiority, penis envy, white genocide, their mom getting her back blown out by a nikka off backpage while their father watches, etc etc. :skip: :mjlol::lolbron:

They usually only have "******" to lean on and eventually tap out.

Daps
Man, you'd think I would be over this shyt by now. I grew up gaming when XBL first started in like 03. I was what? 13 years old, dodging this shyt and retaliating. But some snotty mouth mayonnaise chugging melanin deficient white boy kept calling me a ****** over and over and over again. I normally have toxic free matches on Overwatch. But not tonight. To make the matter worse...

I WAS ON HIS TEAM.

Normally I would just KIM, mute him, and whatever. But I'm lightweight drunk (day off tomorrow) and I decided to engage. And it's like...you know you'd never hear them talk so brazenly to you IRL.

Y'all just completely ignore it? Y'all engage in it? I swear to god if I had the ability to track folks based off their Blizzard ID or PSN I would probably be classified as a serial killer by now.
Just don't let it get u mad and try and make them look as stupid as possible

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if cats start with that shyt, i ask them to cut it out...if they dont, i just leave the group...