How do you deal with racism while gaming online?

Theolodius_Black

Whoopin suckas with a bag of oranges
Daps
Reppin
Brookhaven,MS to Tallyho, FL
What's funny is this was the generation to end racism:stopitslime:

14 year olds out here saying shyt they wouldn't dare say in real life all for "teh lulz". I get trolling. I even applaud trolling. But be clever with your trolling. Racism is unoriginal, stupid, classes, and should be beneath any conscious man/ woman.

And OP, there actually are ways of learning someone's location through their IP address... don't be out here offing cats though :russ:

#AAGang; formerly Selah
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Syracuse
Only game I play online is FIFA and I've only used the voice chat with a few brehs on SOHH

SheriffOG

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South London
Just mute them or call them ****** back:yeshrug: There is no rules or logic to online shyt talk or racism so it can't be matched with a logical response. It'll confuse the fukk outta them too :lolbron:

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
I roast nikkas back. When they instantly resort to ****** I already know they not gonna have the jokes to keep up. I've always found it to be a war of attrition. Who can get under who's skin first? Once im in a roast mindset, I don't really let up either until you are back at your main menu.

Some dude on OW named Curtis with some numbers started saying shyt so I just pulled a Cam and started saying "Curtissssssssssss" and my whole team jumped on board even tho I bet none of them knew where it came from. Bro quit mid-game. :umad:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I've rarely ever encountered it actually. Partially because I don't play most of the games that brings out the racists (aside from fighters I suppose) and also, I rarely play in large rooms/groups when playing and only use mics with people that I play regularly with.

The one time that I did catch a racist message was via inbox after embarrassing someone in SFV. I just shyt talked him back.