how do yall brothers stay sane in this society?

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If you got a wife and kids focus on them breh. Tryin to figure out the madness in this world will drive you crazy. I shake my head in disbelief @ some of the things people consume themselves with, and put value into, shyt is disgusting. Materialism, is too valued. People think money will make them happy, and when they get it realize the pit of pain inside still can't be filled with it.
If you don't got close family, then volunteer to help people in tougher situations than you. shyt is good for your soul.
thats the problem , i cant stop....my curiosity always been my curse, i always want to know why

GSR

All Star
Daps
Reppin
daygo
A lot of good advice in here.

I was also that dude who loved reading conspiracy shyt and anything related to the world and its inhabitants. have done it for a long time and know a lot of shyt. It was that same curiuousity that led me towards metaphysics/consciousness/spirituality

I now understand the "why" a lot more now. Everything is the way it is for a reason and it's not random.

Just understand that whatever struggle you have in life is temporary as life itself is temporary. You just gotta make the best of what you got and focus on what drives/motivates you.

Edit to add:

Check this out and see if it interests you:

Last edited:

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
another exercise vote here ...knocked out 5 hours in the gym yesterday. not sore but kind of fatigued today.

also, prayer, meditation and rudimentary yoga helps the mind, body, and spirit.

and i tripped off into old movies to try to learn about life and sociology of the past on film. bought some nice headphones this year also.

at bedtime a pop 1000mg of calcium and 3mg of melatonin and i'm in deep sleep astroplaning around the galaxy. they say melatonin helps the function of the pineal gland which bears some studying.

Pineal Gland and Melatonin

Melatonin Supplement To Open Pineal Gland ... - In5D

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Marriage
family
hobbies
work

Anything outside of that is trouble

Bless't

Living the dream
Daps
Reppin
NULL
another exercise vote here ...knocked out 5 hours in the gym yesterday. not sore but kind of fatigued today.

also, prayer, meditation and rudimentary yoga helps the mind, body, and spirit.

and i tripped off into old movies to try to learn about life and sociology of the past on film. bought some nice headphones this year also.

at bedtime a pop 1000mg of calcium and 3mg of melatonin and i'm in deep sleep astroplaning around the galaxy. they say melatonin helps the function of the pineal gland which bears some studying.

Pineal Gland and Melatonin

Melatonin Supplement To Open Pineal Gland ... - In5D

God damn. 5 hours!?!?

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
read
meditate
write my thoughts out, turn them into short stories
listen to music
run
trying to scrape money together to take some sort of class. interested in BJJ somewhat

afterlife2009

Superstar
Daps
yeah man, i think i have too much knowledge of the system....now im bitter and angry because i can see the world for what it is...i try hard to just ignore these thoughts but ii keeps eating at me
Breh

:wow:

SemiEnlightenedBum

The Project's Manly P Hall
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
I'm Hard Like D-Block Readin The Book Of Enoch...
thats the problem , i cant stop....my curiosity always been my curse, i always want to know why

you realize you're in the rabbit hole/wormhole deepest when you realize there is no end..

boundless curiosity will kill you,but you'll never die..if curiosity killed the cat who had 9 lives what does that say about more evolved matter

gotta try to make what matters to you,matter..infinite boundless entendre

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

EA

A Pound & A Prayer
Daps
Reppin
London, UK
Exercise and music are my biggest escapes. I would also recommend regularly "checking out" from your day-to-day life to do shyt like travel or indulge in hobbies that ease your mind.