How do incels feel about LA Knight?

ThaBronxBully

Postin’ & Toastin’ Since 02’
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I Agree He Seems Like He’s Trying Hard But I Like That He’s TRYING And Not Just A Factory Made Robot That’s Lost Without A Script

born of fire

sherri martel stan account
Supporter
Daps
i wish theyd dress him better. right now he looks like the guy who cant let go of his high school quarterback days. otherwise he's cool, lot of personality. the "yeah" thing seems to be working well with fans too

dh86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
i wish theyd dress him better. right now he looks like the guy who cant let go of his high school quarterback days. otherwise he's cool, lot of personality. the "yeah" thing seems to be working well with fans too

Not as bad as Alex Riley looking 35 with a varsity jacket. LA Knight looks like a 40 year old that dates way younger women, that’s not that bad

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps

“Am I the only one that sees like an absolute rip off of The Rock to the point when he cut the promo on fu**ing Logan Paul or whatever the fu** his name is. The only thing he didn't do is turn the motherfu**er sideways. Jesus Christ, does everybody have amnesia? There’s nothing original.”

Thank you @Kevin_Nash for speaking the truth and agreeing about him being nothing more than a Dwayne Johnson cosplayer

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
I also can't get into his gimmick because he's too much of a cosplay of Rock (and Austin) but let's be honest. That shyt was more than 2 fukking decades ago. I think it's fair game if new talent goes and takes stuff from the most popular promos the business ever had. Ric Flair copied Buddy Rogers, Jackie Fargo. Hogan and a bunch of others copied Billy Graham and there was never that much vitriol about it.

If we are too old and too jaded that we can't accept a dude like LA Knight the problem is on us, not the performer :manny:

Last edited:

Larry

Indiana's Finest
Daps
Looks like he’s gonna be huge. He’s connected with the paying audience somehow

:leon:

Didn’t see it coming but good for him. Guy can’t wrestle for shyt but he’s found what works for him

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
This generation of fans didn’t directly grown up on Stone Cold OR The Rock, so a lot of this shtick is new to them

Thing is, dude fused elements of both while injecting a part of himself in it, which doesn’t make him a complete rip-off or cosplay

He comes off as an authentic enough character. And he’s like AJ, honestly he’s better off in the WWE now as an older, wily veteran who’s likely making that place his final destination in the business. And he’s more intriguing than some of the other acts there