How do incels feel about LA Knight?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
My favorite thing about this LA Knight/MITB shyt is WWE-only nerds not understanding that TNA in aired good time slot with a lot of availability in the UK, so for a particular era a lot of those guys are disproportionately over with the UK dork scene.

Let AJ or Roode been on that show. Y'all woulda been in here talking crazy :mjlol:

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
I hope I'm wrong, but it feels like WWE is gonna waste LA Knights career out there. LA built up his popularity in other wrestling promotions. This is the same old vince WWE strategy - award guys who became popular names because of us, not because of other promotions.

AJ Styles winning a WWE championship belt, who was a TNA guy, was as rare as it could get. LA I'm afraid won't have AJ's WWE success.

He should start considering AEW, unless Vince is finally gone from WWE forever and Triple H is making creative decisions for real.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
:mjlol: at anyone comparing this Dwayne Johnson cosplayer to AJ Styles. Completely different scenarios; at least one (AJ Styles) didn't rely on trying to copy the image and style of another wrestler to get himself over like LA Knight/Eli Drake has done. Dude is such a biter he should be paying Dwayne Johnson royalty fees.

• Dap
Reactions: 907